• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Another Romance RP*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

osaka109

Sensumi saw another girl walk into a dorm upstairs"aah! im too slow..." i cant catch them anymore im losing it....! "Alright i cant take this anymore."he runs up the stairs and waits by the door of that same dorm.,just then a girl walks into her downstairs dorm."AHHH THEIR PROVOKING ME!!!!!"

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Ryan was walked into his dorm 303 through his board on the ground and went and fell on the bed. "wow that was a long walk up here." he said not noticing that he forgot to close the door but he didn't care. "i wonder if anyone else is in this dorm." he said to himself while grabbing a Transworld skateboarding magazine out of his backpack he brought with him.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Ryan looked up "guess so I'm Ryan" he said while laying his magazine down. i guess i'm not the only one here. he thought to himself. Ryan then tossed his magazine down by his board. "So who are you" he asked out of curiosity.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"So what clases do you have." Ryan asked thinking of how long her name was. wow thats one long name. How can people come up with long names like that he thought to himself remembering how his name was only four letters.

twilight_soul

OOC:Wow, ppl post duting the time I'm at skool! ToT

IC:Leanne finally found her room later. She opened the door then shouted. "Room! Oww!" She dropped her bag on her toe. She picked up her bag agin the dropped her keys.

Dark_StarX

Finally reaching the 300 dorm floor, Zack collasped onto the banister. The eigth grade building seemed much larger than the one he was in before and the books in his backpack didn't help. In front of him were three people that seemed to be arguing about something. weezing he spoke to them.
"Umm.....*huff huff* whats*huff* going on?

twilight_soul

"This is getting annoying" Leanne said after dropping things about 4 more times. She left her book bag on the floor put her other stuff inside and came back out, took the book bag inside. leanne closed the door then decided to look around. Then she saw 4 people who seemed to go to the school too. "Hello!" Leanne said in a friendly tone.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Ryan walked out to see two people talking. "Sup i'm ryan" he said walking up to them and leaning against the nearest wall like he usually does. "Now who are you guys" Ryan asked.

ooc: eastern i think

Dark_StarX

OOC:Umm...I think Eastern...gahh its sad I dont know what time zone I'm in but its 7:15 where I am right now.

"Ditto...hey could you...maybe hold on a sec...gotta. catch my... breathe. Oh yeah...names Zack."

twilight_soul

OOC:pacific.... It's 4:20 here

IC:Leanne looked confused. Why run around the school? It's the first day, and it didn't look like someone was chaing him... "I'm Leanne" She said to Ryan with a friendly smile.

Dark_StarX

"I'm in 304....I feel somewhat sick...I dont think I shoulda ran up here with this bookbag packed like it is...I'm gonnna sit down now."
Zack's stomach was churning but he surpressed the feeling and caused it to cease. Feeling better he stood back up.
"Ehehe....ummm....so...what classes do you have?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back