• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Another other

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darckcloud

Another Other

I walked down the purple tiled street heading toward the Bailey.Something felt weird in the air as if I was suspecting to see something like Sora.Heck he hasn’t been seen for years.Something still didn’t feel right.I quickly grabbed my hilt and pointed it at my stalker.He was hidden under a dark over-coat.It was black with a silver zipper stretching down to the very end.
“Who the hell are you supposed to be”I asked him with a cold stare.
We search for the other.Your other.
“What the hell are you talking about”I pressed my blade against his throat.With in my short thought of life.He shattered my blade and grabbed my face.
How much time are you gonna waste before you realize you are weak.You ignorant humans have no need to live yet you do anything to survive why wont you just die.
His power was unbearable I was forced to my knees .My face was filled with pain.The mans power was uncontrollable.When I came to my sword was still shattered and I had a crimson cross over my face.I was filled with pain everything hurt.I couldn’t move.The only emotion I had left was anger and rage.I was now forced to bare it.I forced my self up and continued to Merlins.

Darckcloud

I walked in through the dooor and saw that the room was empty.I walked through thepile of books and headed toward the table that Merlin usually takes around.On the table was a note.I picked it up and unfolded it.

Dear Cloud
We have gone in search of Yen Sid.If we never return I want you to know.Something has happened to the worlds causing them into as I could say confusion.Someone has entered Kingdom Hearts and has Figured out to bring back 12 members of the order.We know this because one of the twelve was Roxas who we have suspected Sora is dead.Now I want you to go to a new world that has been revealed I believe it is called Kynochi.While there you will be accompanied by Majeh but remember eyes can be deceiving.
Sincerely,
Merlin.

Ps.There I s a ring on the table it will allow us to communicate with you while your there and teleport you to other worlds.

I put down the letter and picked up the ring.It was made of this smooth gray granite.It had Aztec letter on it that I could not understand.As Merlin ordered I put the ring on.Suddenly the room bagan to swirl into all different colors.The room was now transformed into a cylinder tube.I walked forward.I soon felt a giant hand or a force grabe me and jerk me forward..Everything was weird the tube was now made of clear crystal.I could see all the other worlds.I was now upon Kynochi.When I went through the light I fell from the sky and landed in an alley.I got up and brushed the dust off of me.I walked out and got the first look at Kynochi and I was in a sight for my eyes.

Darckcloud

Thanks.Heres Chap.3

Everything was different.They had native clothing and everyone wascarrying around either a club or another type of weapon.I walked into the middle of the street.I gazed around at my new surroundings.I thought I would see what this place was like sense I would be here for awhile.I saw a bright blue light coming from a room.I put my head into the room to find out it was weapon store.
“I already have one tha would beat all the” I felt my back and it wasn’t there.
“I guesd your trying to find your sword” I turned around and a red head little brat was throwing my sword around like a toy.
“Hey give that back”I said as I reached and pulled it out of his hands.
“Your gonna be needing a new sword anyway” The kid chuckled and took out a wooden sword. He lunged forward and came down with a slicing stab.I put my sword up to block it but of all things that ever hurt my pride.The wooden blade shattered my blade striking my face.

My face was red with pain.Everything hurt.I couldn’t move and I could barely breathe.
“Wait right here Cloud”He walked into the weapon store and began to talk to the store keeper.How in the world did he know my name.Who was I supposed to mee- MAJEH!He came back out and gave me a blade with the sheath.
“Do not pull it out unless you actually need it”Majeh said as he began to walk off. ”You come in”
I guess that was my queue.I got up dusted off my pants even though there wasn’t any. I quickly picked up the blade and ran after him.I saw Japanese writing .Saying Kelos.
“This is their part of town.Get ready for a fight”MAjeh pulled out his balde and I got the first look at mine.It was a sapphire blue and had thunder written in Japanese on it.We continued and for some reason Majeh stuck his hand up as a sign to stop.I looked in front and saw a gang of thugs.
“You have 6 sconds to leave are street”The thug said as he held up his club.
Majeh laughed.”6!” Majeh threw his blade and it stabbed a thug in the eye.He ran up punched deeper as it stabbed another thug in the heart.He pulled it out and cut off the leaders head.
“I said not to use your blade until you acyually need it”I now got a glimpse of what Majeh really was.his eyes were red like someone poured blood onhim until his eyes matched the color.I noted to myself that I should not ever disobey his order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back