• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another nobody theory *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odie4lsu20

Okay, in KHI, Traverse Town was the place for people whose worlds were destroyed. In KHII, Twilight Town plays the same role.

In the beginning of the game, Roxas is of course Sora's nobody. Do you think all of the characters in Twilight Town are Nobodys, such as Hayner, Pence, and Olette, or are they just people who lost their world?

Just a thought...

silly.png

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ummmmm...No...

Twilight is like any other world, Its just that Ansem The Wise was residing in Twilight Town at the time so, when Riku brought Roxas, Ansem The Wise put him in Fake Twilight Town, for Roxas get memory of Sora.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
The Silent Soldier said:
Ummmmm...No...

Twilight is like any other world, Its just that Ansem The Wise was residing in Twilight Town at the time so, when Riku brought Roxas, Ansem The Wise put him in Fake Twilight Town, for Roxas get memory of Sora.

yah. twilight town is as normal as destiny islands or radiant garden or the others. its just the place where roxas was while sora regained his memories. where did u hear that twilight town was like traverse?

Twilight

ACTUALLY twilight town is NOT like any other town, when Sora lost his heart, Roxas popped up in Twilight Town....in OTHER words, Roxas was born in Twilight Town (all according to Secret Ansem Reports)

Twilight

Roxas had no memory, the Secret ARs said cuz Sora got his heart back too quick, so the Organization recruited him from that town, (according to the SARs too)

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
just a question but could Axel be Riku's Nobody because some how Axel and Roxas are friends and there a lot like Sora and Riku. Riku became a Heatless by be coming Fake Ansem. would this mean that Riku is NOT whole?

Destiniesdoor

Zeke said:
just a question but could Axel be Riku's Nobody because some how Axel and Roxas are friends and there a lot like Sora and Riku. Riku became a Heatless by be coming Fake Ansem. would this mean that Riku is NOT whole?
Hmm....I like that idea. Could be...Riku and Axel do resemble eachother in ways too.

Beakman's World

The Org. headquarters used to be in Twilight Town I thought. Before TWTNW I thought they were stationed in the Old Mansion and that's why DiZ was working there.

HeartofTwilight

firstly, Riku never actually lost his heart, and if he did his nobody would be born too late to be #8. Twilight town, like traverse town and at least part of twtnw reside in an in between zone, the relm of twilight (see ansems reports and secret ansems report). my question is, are all nobodies born there?

SH_Brat

All Nobdies are born in Twilight Town. The Secret Ansem Reports explain it, but only a little I'm afriad. However I do not think everyone in Twilight Town is a nobody. I think Hayner is one because he recognized Sora and the others didn't. Axel could be Riku's Nobody. How do we know when the Orginization was even formed? Remember Xenhanorts heartless possesed Riku for quite sometime. He could have thrown Riku into the darkness for all we know.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
not that i dont like your theory but riku turned into a heartless AFTER sora turned into a heartless. unless riku turned into a heartless while he was with malifisent, i dont think he could be in the org. and wouldnt riku have like a keyblade of some sort because where did the fire come from?? anyway i dont think your theory is true. sry

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
OH (and sry if u hate me for double posting but i have to tell ppl) maybe he turned into a heartless in KH1!! ok when sora, riku, and kairi were on destiny island, they had a scene with riku and sora, right? then riku was going into the darkness and held out his hand for sora, sora didnt go and got the keyblade, but riku went into the darkness. so maybe in that glimpse... he turned into a heartless. and also axel wouldnt remember riku because riku turned into a heartless for a glimpse, just like sora and kairi. HUH... HUH?!?!? - plz write back

SH_Brat

Barxin said:
not that i dont like your theory but riku turned into a heartless AFTER sora turned into a heartless. unless riku turned into a heartless while he was with malifisent, i dont think he could be in the org. and wouldnt riku have like a keyblade of some sort because where did the fire come from?? anyway i dont think your theory is true. sry

Ahh, but Riku did wield a keyblade and then it was destroyed. Every Nobody has their own special power fire could be his. Riku didn't turn into a heartless after Sora. He turned into a heartless before. Xenhanort was possesing him during the second battle with Riku in the Hollow Bastion. Not to metion the fact that Riku is the the true wielder, not Sora.

SH_Brat

Barxin said:
OH (and sry if u hate me for double posting but i have to tell ppl) maybe he turned into a heartless in KH1!! ok when sora, riku, and kairi were on destiny island, they had a scene with riku and sora, right? then riku was going into the darkness and held out his hand for sora, sora didnt go and got the keyblade, but riku went into the darkness. so maybe in that glimpse... he turned into a heartless. and also axel wouldnt remember riku because riku turned into a heartless for a glimpse, just like sora and kairi. HUH... HUH?!?!? - plz write back

How could that be possible. That is like saying everyone who uses the dark portal is a heartless. That isn't true, however. I can name many who have used that portal and not turned into a heartless. Besides what would be Rikus light that changed him back to his human form.

SH_Brat

Barxin said:
and i mean wouldnt axel have a keyblade

Not necissarily. Riku, however, was the true wielder, but he lost his ability to hold it when he went to the darkness. A lot like Sora when he became a heartless. There was a difference between Sora's and Riku's transformation. As, everyone saw. Axel himself was a lier anyway. How do we know he couldn't weild one. It took Riku a real long time to be able to wield it anyway. Since Sora had much more expierence and memory with the blade. Roxas was able to wield it.
Riku was still unstable with the blade and really wasn't the one wielding it in the first place, so maybe that is why Axel can't use one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back