• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another minor censoring thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Light Conquers All said:
Oh. I guess I didn't notice that he wasn't using a gun. How did he hit me then? It would seem weird though...a gun in KH...

BTW, what is the "mild blood" that KHII is rated for?

Well the pirates bash there weapons in the game. Actually getting shot at is rather rare, I've gotten shot about twice I think. They look more like giant bow guns or something.

As for the blood... Uh... No clue. I think it's refering to the "black stuff" sprayed out of the Hydra's head as it's cut off. Other then that there are no scenes I can think of...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
That's not the only thing that has changed. It appears the word 'Holy' was completely stolen from the game because the Holy Pumpkin keyblade is now called the Decisive Pumpkin( which really doesn't fit the design of the blade).

gannonreid

Apparently the Hydra was changed too, instead of green blood from the Japanese version, it is that Black and Purple smoke, which I guess fits the visual style of the original movie better, but whatever.

And on the PoC level, Port Royale, it is funny when you are shot because it still sounds like a gun, and the cross bows just don't fit. Did I see someone saying they only got shot twice?! Dang, they shot up my *** to no end! Ranged plus having to drag them into the light was a pain in the butt.

The censoring is pretty lame, I'm just glad it didn't affect the gameplay (from what I saw)

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
MyInnerFred said:
Well the pirates bash there weapons in the game. Actually getting shot at is rather rare, I've gotten shot about twice I think. They look more like giant bow guns or something.

As for the blood... Uh... No clue. I think it's refering to the "black stuff" sprayed out of the Hydra's head as it's cut off. Other then that there are no scenes I can think of...

When the coin drops in the POC world, there's a little blood you can see on the coin.

And the black stuff from hydra was originally greenish blood-like liquid...

Fammumar

Light Conquers All said:
Oh. I guess I didn't notice that he wasn't using a gun. How did he hit me then? It would seem weird though...a gun in KH...

BTW, what is the "mild blood" that KHII is rated for?

In the first scene when Hercules is fighting the hydra, it only has one head, when he smacks his sword agianst its head and some green blood will spray out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back