• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(another) Heartless Concept - Ruler of the Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
NOW WITH BOSS DESCRIPTION!!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This guy was spawned from a Days roleplay. Tell me what you think! ^^

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Were it a little bulkier, and if it appeared less toy-like, I could imagine it as a fully-fledged boss. Otherwise, it just seems like an animalistic Invisible might be, a difficult enemy, but not a boss. At least visually.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah it's a little skinny. Also heartless tend to have darker colors and it makes them look more scary so that can help.

Key

Exile
Awards
∞;5093793 said:
Were it a little bulkier, and if it appeared less toy-like, I could imagine it as a fully-fledged boss. Otherwise, it just seems like an animalistic Invisible might be, a difficult enemy, but not a boss. At least visually.

Well, the way it appeared in the roleplay, it was the kind of enemy that would appear during missions when the information bar said "Caution, A powerful enemy is near!," so i guess it works.

Yeah it's a little skinny. Also heartless tend to have darker colors and it makes them look more scary so that can help.

I was trying to make it looks somewhat like a bee or a bug, hence the bright colors, but you're right about the skinniness. it OCULD have been a bit bulkier...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Heartless don't tend to have darker colors--those are the minority.
I like it, it's cute. But I always wanted to have a pet Heartless when I was, like, eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back