• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anitform, for those not clear on it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongbad02

Antiform, for those not clear on it.

Reasoning
-----------------------------------------------------

I was tierd of the misconception that antiform was triggered by getting hit a number of times in relation to driving. That's not true. You can't get hit while driving, there is a shockwave that pushes things away when you do it.

Also, I beleive there is a video on youtube that shows an "experiment" involving driving so many hundred times, which needs to be publicly discredited.

...I'll do that now.

"Proof" of Antiform Hit-Point theory.

We do not know how many times they actually drove, because the video i saw had a transition between scenes with a number telling how many times they drove. They didn't actually show 100 drive attempts. The video also had Sora driving in an area with no enemies. Antiform will not activate if a party member is dead, if you are driving into final form, or if you are not in battle, though the antipoint counter does increase regardless of those situations. That explains why driving "100" times then moving into a hostle area with enemies sent them into antiform immediatly.

Video in question: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GN9pAoLQc68&search=antiform

The System

Going into antiform is based on a counter that also serves as the experience for that form. The higher the counter the higher your chances of going antiform.

Succesfully driving into master, valor, or wisdom increase the counter by 1.
Succesfully driving into final form decreases the counter by 10.
Driving into antiform decrease the counter by 4.
Getting a new form makes it 0.
The points don't get negative.

Once they are over 10 you have a 25% chance of becoming the awesomeness that is antiform. There is a chance counts less that ten will make you go into antiform, but that just means you are woefully unlucky...

Chances of going into antiform are increased a small bit in event battles, increased a great bit in boss battles, and increased to the point of being almost certain in Org. XIII battles. If your fighting an org member, a dead party member will allow you drive normally since you can't go into antiform with a dead party member.

It's Relation to Final Form.

After the event at Memory's Skyscraper you have a 25 percent chance of becoming final form if you are about to become antiform. That chance increases every time you go into antiform instead of final until it finnaly gets to 100. You can't trigger the appearance of final form by volentarily going into antiform (i.e. choosing it from the drive menu)

The Anti-armor Cheat

You can get antiform in your drive menu using cheats:
The game requires a "drive item" to make you change into a certain form. The game obtains the antiform drive item based the antipoint counter and the chance of going antiform. This item does NOT go into your stock and is deleted after antiform is reverted. Since this is a hidden item, like the other ones, that won't appear in your stock even if it were there, you have to use cheats to put the antiform item into a party member's armor slot, then unequip it. Unequiping it put's it in your stock and it will not be deleted unless you natrually drive into antiform. Antiform requires 9 drive points to volentarily enter.

Drive Points MAX (9):
Code:
20340C90 0A090964

Antiform in donald's armor slot:
Code:
1033FFC8  0000001E

Epilogue

This info is based on extensive study of the games code, and personal experience. Not to mention a few sources on the internet and in the Bradygames guidebook. If you don't beleive me then it's your loss, but I assure you that the antiform has no correlation with heartless at the time of drive or how many times you are hit in a form. Those assumtions were based purly on coincidents and an experiment that was not controlled.

I don't wanna hear anything about repeated posts or pointlesness.
I hope that clears things up. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back