• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime 'theme' ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Meh it's 1:30 in the morning here and i want some opinions on this.

I'm not saying this is true for every anime, but in most popular animes I've noticed that there is usually a character with red or some variation of it (Pink, Orange, Purple, etc.) hair that has a crush or develops one on the main character.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Meh it's 1:30 in the morning here and i want some opinions on this.

I'm not saying this is true for every anime, but in most popular animes I've noticed that there is usually a character with red or some variation of it (Pink, Orange, Purple, etc.) hair that has a crush or develops one on the main character.

afrobutt

Silver Member
red or some variation of it (Pink, Orange, Purple,)

34. Which of these words doesn't fit in with the group?

A. Purple
B. Purple
C. Purple
D. Poipel

And uh, generally any female character opposite the male ends up falling in love with him in pretty much every form of shitty visual media

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Blonde is a popular one also and the emo look. Which is usually silver or black.

So yeah, this kind of says nothing except that love stories are cliche and common in anime. Which is obvious. Ever notice how the guy is usually completely oblivious, while the girl tries like crazy to show him her love. Copy paste backwards scenario. Or one of the people doesn't seem to care at all and in the end they magically fall in love out of nowhere. Or they die.

Hair color doesn't mean much except that the Japanese like to dye their hair compulsively and wear contacts to bed.

*gets slapped by mother* Sorry mom, I wont disrespect our heritage while you're awake anymore. :<

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Ara? Could you possibly be talking about the majority of Shoujo and Romance genre-ed manga and anime? Specifically the Magical Girl genre?

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
As in 'action/directed at boys' anime.
What I meant was the plotline, not the genre meaning. You know, with the hero being all like "I must save the world to protect [insert crush's name here]!" and whatnot. On some occasions, they would be harem and/or Accidental Pervert anime themed, with some convenient censoring and fanservice here and there. One example would be (but doesn't include harem) Guren Lagann :D! or (harem at a certain point of looking at it) Code Geass :D!

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
What I meant was the plotline, not the genre meaning. You know, with the hero being all like "I must save the world to protect [insert crush's name here]!" and whatnot. On some occasions, they would be harem and/or Accidental Pervert anime themed, with some convenient censoring and fanservice here and there. One example would be (but doesn't include harem) Guren Lagann :D! or (harem at a certain point of looking at it) Code Geass :D!
Uuuh, yeah.

Kind of like that. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back