• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

and then there was one.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Enigmatic Man
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Axel
Demyx
Marluxia
Larxene
"Luxord"
Sora's Shell (GEU)
Female

That leaves one. I seriously doubt that we will get info on the last member.. I hope we dont at least. But since we havent even heard of them, I think that it will be a big surprise. OFF TOPIC. I had a scary dream were Namine was a giant in an Org coat and shooting up the city. I know this doesnt make sense and I seriously doubt that she's a member. I mean, she was being held hostage.. Right?? Anyways. I hope its another female. Two isnt enough. Especially since one is dead already. Muffinman believes the Order member charging at Sora in DD city is the one we have heard nothing about. Its highly possible, but I think different. I think I have this list right.. NOTE: they are not all in order of ranking or whatever. Just listed.

---------------------------------Another Topic--------------------------------------------------
Have you guys ever thought that those of the XIII Order were the ones that Ansem experimented on? I know this topic has been posted before, but I think that it has been awhile. Maybe Vexen was a partner to Ansem in being a scientist? Just a thought. I think highly of this theory because the Enigmatic Man meets Sora here, and also a group of 5 Order Members are back in Hollow Bastion in the trailers for KHII. I dont know... Im just bored... Ciao

KeybladeAngel

I agree with the top part. There should definatly be more girls on the list, but there isn't! But the bottom bit I'm not sure about...

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Its possible, I mean in his reports it seems as if he is working alone. So maybe so. But Im talking about way before this, Vexen could have worked with him...IDK

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
umm lol im not sure about the bottom part either lol...the org wasnt around in kh..not even thought of so yea ansem was working alone.....
and if vexen was a partner then he would have wrote something 2 or ansem would have written about him...

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I know the Org werent back in KH, but they could have come from the ones that Ansem experimented on. They were regular people at first. Anyways Its just a wild theory. Dont look too deep into it.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
lol well no cus they'd have to change some part of the story in kh...and i guess they'd have add things to ansem reports and stuff like that...so yea imma take ur advice and not look too deep into the theory :D

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
For this theory, you wouldnt have to change anything in KH. All they'd have to say in KH II is that "We were created from the ones that Ansem experimented on. Simple as that. Nothing from KH would have to change. They never went into detail with those poor souls.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
So it can become relevent. I dont think you get what Im saying. Let me try and start over. The people that were experimented on in Hollow Bastion by Ansem, could be the XIII Order. They werent mentioned in KH because the Order was not known about back then. Even IF the creators werent thinking about the Order way back then, they can still use them. Since they didnt go into details in KH, they can go into detail about those ones in KHII. Do you follow??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back