• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Anarchy Ruin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drazer_Blader

Anarchy Ruin !!!!!!!!!!

Plz read I am open to any critisism, comments and ideas

Chapter 1

I left without even turning back. It was that day, when my family was killed, that I decided to get revenge on the man who killed my family. I eventually found another town to live in; it was quiet and secluded from other signs of civilization. During the next four years, I lived on my own quickly picking up a reputation as a hardened killer. I walked the lonely streets, which I knew was a bad place to be at night. There were many cults and gangs, which did not particularly like the idea of someone venturing into their territory. The thought sickened me that they thought they owned this part of town…they had no idea who I was. As I walked, I felt a sudden chill running down my back. I turned around to see a local gang approaching me.

“What do you want?” I asked with no emotion. One member, set apart from the rest because of a gruesome scar on his face, said in a clear tone

“You shouldn’t be here a night” he grinned and drew a dagger out of his pocket and the rest followed his actions. I sneered and reached behind me to grab my blade, which had helped me more than once. They circled me and I watched as the slowly began to creep towards me.

“People can be so dumb” I said shaking my head. One by one, they ran towards me. I jumped over the first attacker, quickly turning around and striking him in his back. He fell to his knees and I kicked him, with the heel of my foot, into his head. Which ultimately put him out of his misery. The next two failed attempters rushed at me on my left and right. Already knowing what to do next, I did a full-circle turn with my blade jutting out. They both saw what was coming but, unfortunately, their fate was decided. The remaining members watched in awe as their former members were decapitated. Knowing they didn’t have a chance, the three surviving members fled in terror. However, my love of death and blood wouldn’t allow me to let them go. I walked over to my three dead attackers and took each of their daggers. I looked up to see that the fleers were still in range. On by one I threw the daggers and one by one, they fell. I had grown accustomed to all forms of fighting. Without giving it a second thought, I sheathed my blade and began to continue my walk. After about five minutes of walking, I reached my destination, a worn down coliseum. I entered the place I called home and sat on one of the steps. I regretted what I had done but, only because I knew killing would only lead to more hatred. Growing uncomfortable, I began to walk around the huge landmark wondering what great events happened inside these walls. I jumped down to the center arena and again drew my blade. It was now crimson because of all the many worthless men I had slaughtered. I yearned to leave this life and start over with a new beginning. The day was near its end and I grew tired. I walked towards an old stable, which I assumed was where the animals were kept. When I reached it, I lie on a large hill of hay and quickly fell into a deep sleep. In my sleep, I dreamt the same dream I did when my house burnt down except it seemed more vivid this time and I went further. I twisted the knob of the door and entered into a lighted room with a man standing in the middle of it.

“Excuse me sir. Where am I?” I said noticing my voice was higher pitched as if I was a child again. He turned to look at me and his figure changed into a much taller man with a hooded robe. He was dressed like the man I caught peeping in my bushes. I became enraged and forgot about my question. I ran into a mad dash and pulled back my arm, ready to hit him, when he pulled back his hood revealing…the face of my brother. I began to speak to him but, he put his hand out, motioning for me to stop.

“Brother, they are coming for you!” he said fading away. I opened my eyes and looked around. Who did he mean, I wondered. In front of me, there were five people. The closest man walked up to me and began to speak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back