• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Unexpected Summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
This is a What If... thread about what if Square included this character as a summon in KHII what would your reaction be.

Here is Mine.

What if Square made Mary Poppins as a summon in KHII?

oh christ not her.... but you know what would be really surprising if.........................actually i don't know????

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'd have to se the controller down if it was Hilary Duff. And uh.. MMMMM!!! Anyways. Herbie would rock yo u suckas, you hop into the drivers' seat and just fling Heartless left and right. And if they made it possibly to plow through walls. Haha and after too much damage, it'd explode, i'd drive in the direction of the Org and bail as its flamin'!

Hybrid Keyblade

MP and HP are drained completely from Partners, Sora drained down to 1 HP and 0 MP..summon Omega Weapon. Requires at least 10 MP total.

That'd be some crazy stuff right there.

AinzX

Mary poppins.....(lol...) can you imagine her using her umbrella to beat heartless?!?!!!!! (after all characters in Kh2 are being to have real human characters - Tron, Jack Sparrow, etc)

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

MyInnerFred said:
As long as in the Summoning Movie he ran over Lindsey Lohan, I'd call it good.
LOL LOL that was good :D:D
how about...the emperors new groove? kuszo?

chasingdusk

MyInnerFred said:
As long as in the Summoning Movie he ran over Lindsey Lohan, I'd call it good.
Ha ha ha! :D

Mary Poppins as a summon? That would be frickin' hilarious. I can see it now....bashing heartless right and left with her frilly pink umbrella and singing the rest of them to death with, "A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down...the medicine go down..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back