• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Online Colosseum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you use an Online Colosseum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

There's currenly no rumors of an Online Colosseum for Kingdom Hearts 2. No confirmation yet, no rumors yet, nothing. But I do think it would be a badass idea. Who else thinks they should do that. I think we should get a rumor started up so that maybe Square-Enix will put it in the new game.

blu ninjaz

Cool idea but i wouldn't really work. I mean how would u make a characture?
What weopons would they use? how would you make somthing like that have anything to do with kh in general?
And besides what of the good number peoples that DON't have online?

Soul-Reaper

well i'd say u could have your stats that you gained throughout the game but then while playing online u can pik characters or different colored soras or sumthing.while keeping ur stats

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
dont ask questions just say f yeah, doubt theyd put it in cuz its already comin out in japan in like 3 months, unless they do japan dirty again and dont include it, but they really shouldnt do that i mean look at what happened last time, we didnt get final mix, i think weve learned our lesson :(

starry_eyed_hero

blu ninjaz said:
Cool idea but i wouldn't really work. I mean how would u make a characture?
What weopons would they use? how would you make somthing like that have anything to do with kh in general?
And besides what of the good number peoples that DON't have online?

If you've ever used PS2 Online before, then you would know that you create a unique username for your PS2 when you first activate the Online startup disc for the system. That's how you would have your own character. That's how you always have your own character in online PS2 games.

They'd use whatever weapons they have available for them.

When you say "kh in general", do you mean the storyline? Because it doesn't have to have anything to do with the storyline. The extra tournaments in the first game didn't have barely anything to do with the storyline(otherwise they wouldn't pit you against Leon, Cloud, and Yuffie).

So, ok, let me get this straight, you're saying that since some people out there dont have internet access, that means that online video games should not exist? Right? Ok, just making sure that that's what you meant when you said "what of the good number peoples that DON't have online".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back