• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Axel Thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

many people are thinking that Axel is prety much the bad guy in Kingdom Hearts 2. why? just becuz he is with the org., looks mean, and he fought Sora. but i dont thik Axel is all that bad. i think he has light inside his heart. Axel and Sora share many things in common.

Axel= had his heart taken by the darkness, while in the darkness he still hung onto his memories and every thing he had
Sora= had his heart taken by the darkness, while in the darkness he still hung onto his memories and every thing he had

in Com we saw Axel had an intrest in Sora and on how Sora was able to still able to hang on to every thing just as he did when his heart was taken. but i think Axel will give us alot of info on Sora's past that Sora doesnt even know about. i also think he will some how help Sora out along the way in the game on Kingdom Hearts 2. in one of the screen shots of Kingdom Hearts 2 in the image gallary we see BHK and Axel about to battle. the translations to that picture say somthin like this, "i wont let you see Sora". i think BHK said that to Axel. but why would Axel want to see Sora? i think Axel is some how helping Sora recover his memories that not yet have been recovered, and i know this sounds crazy, but is telling Sora every thing the org. is planning, then Sora can make different plans of his own.

so what do you guys thing.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
not a great theory. we know nothing about axel's past so dont state this is as if its official. and how could axel teach sora myseries of sora's past? sora never forgot knows his own past except for the stuff in castle oblivion which is being erased from his memory

cursed keyblade

i mean there is a past that belongs to sora and sora doesnt know about this past of him self. but axel does so axel is trying to tell him.
Cloudy_Card said:
not a great theory. we know nothing about axel's past so dont state this is as if its official. and how could axel teach sora myseries of sora's past? sora never forgot knows his own past except for the stuff in castle oblivion which is being erased from his memory

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
CLoud card shut up your theoriesalso sucked so don't tell his did too!

By the way that's a good theory, however we don't know anything about him but you pretty much summed up everything I was thinking about! :D

H

HEARTofFIRE

i Axel may have light in his heart but come on hes a part of the org. he cant be good but im not saying hes totally evil hes definetly not and besides the org. i think Hades is gonna be the main baddie what do u guys think?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
where did you get the thinking of him losing something and if axels on sora's side why is bhk fighting a good guy? it's still a good theory! he maybe trying to tell sora's past but i don't think about sora's past i think castle oblivion the memories of that castle he forgot?

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Uhhh dude have heard the term a new beginning!?!?! It means he doesn't know what the hell he's doing! Plus Nomura said that Axel's story would bring tears to our eyes meanign he's doing something someone else.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Uhhh dude have heard the term a new beginning!?!?! It means he doesn't know what the hell he's doing! Plus Nomura said that Axel's story would bring tears to our eyes meanign he's doing something someone else.
are you talking about the theory or me?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
cometboy17 said:
nomora said that axel story line in kh2 would make people cry and that axel will be very important in kh2
i know all about that stuff already no offense .

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
like his entire family died and his heart was stolen and now he is under controll of some mad man that has already been done in like ff8( not the made man part)

cometboy17

i know i was just saying that axel will be important character and that we as kh players should just go with the flow and see what happens

cursed keyblade

BHK is fighting Axel becuz he doesnt know Axel is trying to help Sora, thats why there fighting. BHK wont give him a chance. can i have the url that says Axel story will be tear jerking? thanx.

H

HEARTofFIRE

yea i agree with CK hes fightin w/ BHK cause he doesnt know Axel is there to help not fight

cometboy17

see it is a good theory but since axel is my favirate character do you guys mind me asking a question about him in kh2!!!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
cursed keyblade said:
BHK is fighting Axel becuz he doesnt know Axel is trying to help Sora, thats why there fighting. BHK wont give him a chance. can i have the url that says Axel story will be tear jerking? thanx.
why does he look like he's about to kill bhk then and just say it? There's no story line of axel will make you have a tear it was said by nomura in an interview i'll find it for you . or someone gives you the link before me!

cometboy17

anyways since normora said that we will see some of axels memorys do you think that we will see axels home world or maybe even go to it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back