• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

an ability from pooh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical-Edward

i've heard that if you score high enough on the mini-games in the hundred-acher woods sora can gain a new ability(attack combo thingy). Is that true? If so, has anyone recieved this ability? please describe it in detail

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
He's right, when you finish all the minig-games with a certain score or higher you get cheer. But I think it depends on the road you took (give up str and choose defence). Choosing a path affects the abilities you learn while playing so I think some might get cheer from leveling up or maybe getting it somewhere else. It is possiple though to get it there.

Agent0042

No, Oathkeeper1313 is correct --- you get Sora's Cheer ability (a rather useless ability in my opinion by the time you get it) for scoring well at the mini-games and then talking to Owl who will be standing near the edge of the screen near Pooh's house. This is the only way to get Sora's Cheer ability, except maybe in the Final Mix version of the game --- I've never played it, but I don't think it would be any different in that.

Off-hand, here are the scores you have to get:

200 or higher on Pooh's Hunny Hunt (medium difficulty)
40 feet or farther on the swing (really easy)
150 or higher on Block Tigger (definitely the hardest)
Complete the Giant Pot in under 20 seconds (not too hard with a little practice)
Less than five minutes on Pooh's Muddy Path (extremely easy)

By this time, you should already have Cheer for Goofy and maybe Donald as well. Goofy gets it when you complete Monstro and Donald gets it after you beat Maleficent's first form. Or maybe I have it reversed, but I don't think so. Having it equipped to all three will boost its power, but like I said, still rather useless, since the only good summon at that point in the game is Tinker Bell and she doesn't have a meter like the other summons.

fizban

doing that tigger's pot thing is so freak'n annoying........ anyone got some wisdom(of hitting stupid nuts) to pass on to me

Oathkeeper1313

jump at them then hit, you get more points for each nut you hit and it takes less time, but you have to make sure you stand begind the center of the log because when you jump and hit, you move forward, and if your not farther back youll fall off.

blobbity

i dont like rumours anymore about this game...the games been out for how many years u think they would hav told us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back