• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Amazon pre-order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephi King

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi I live in the UK and have been waiting for KH2 for just as long as the rest of you. :thumbsup: On Saturday I pre-ordered KH2 from Amazon.

My question is: will I receive it ON the 29th of September?

cloud and ninja

It actually depends......if you pre-ordered it like two months ago or longer you should get it around the secon to third day it come out.if you pre-ordered it like 5 days ago or soner it would take a little longer.because if they dont have enough in stock they give it to the people who pre-ordered it first instead of the people who pre-ordered it five minutes ago.its a more fair process.that why i got kh2 the second day it came out cuz i pre-ordered it the first day that it was availible for pre-order.

yes you should, they should get the stock before the high street and it should arrive on friday. Don't they get the stock usually 1 week before and then ship it out one day before the actual release date?

no they do not get stock before a week before the actual release date.they usually ship it to company like that three days before then they will get stock at about the actual release date if the maile travel was calculated correctly.
(hopefully this isnt a double post.)

suicidesi

if you pre-order a game then you should get it the day it comes out (on the very rare ocasions the day before)
every game i have pre-ordered i have got on the day of release or the day before

i got the guide book for kh2 yesterday and it wasn't supossed to be out til today
if i don't get kh2 tommorrow i will be very suprised (and very upset)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back