• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

amazing theory on KH3 i think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen soul

I fallen soul, return, and I must say that your edge has slipped Hades. I remember when you used to defend that the soul was part of the nobody and therefore it could be a fourth enemy, as I thought as well.

But now their is a fourth enemy, on we do not know about, in BBS, what are they?

RoxasSoraRikuKey

Why is it that so many people don't take the time to at least TRY and make their posts legible? Nobody's asking for perfect grammar and punctuation, but this is just...

Yes.

Family? Arrgh, I hate that, <.<. Seriously: it's very, very unlikely. At most, Sora is a relative of Ven, and that's that. But that would be a pretty uncreative and lame way of connecting them.

They got chosen because of their strong hearts. Nothing else.

I think you're forgetting about MX and his apprentice.

No, he wasn't. He was more in the gray, really.

but say things clearer and then was good and riku consumed by dark turned good

It happens ten years before KH1 begins, so no.

Also, Kairi=/keyblade master. That keyblade was Riku's, not hers, and until she is chosen by one, she's not a keyblade master.

I'll have to thank you for taking that apart, or I would have never understood what he was saying.

oblivionkeypwns

My theroy is that the other keyblade master told the knights (terra,aqua,and ven) to retreive the 3 most powerful keyblades in the world (KK,IKK,and WTD) but master X was also going to get them so they had to fight for them.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I fallen soul, return, and I must say that your edge has slipped Hades. I remember when you used to defend that the soul was part of the nobody and therefore it could be a fourth enemy, as I thought as well.

I don't remember saying that, o_O...as far as I can remember, I was always a staunch supporter of there being no new enemies, <.<;....

My theroy is that the other keyblade master told the knights (terra,aqua,and ven) to retreive the 3 most powerful keyblades in the world (KK,IKK,and WTD) but master X was also going to get them so they had to fight for them.

Two problems:

1. BBS takes place IMMEDIATELY after Gathering, and those keyblades are gone. You'd think if they'd sent them somewhere or something like that, it'd take just a little longer...which shows that those keyblades probably weren't there to begin with.

2. WtD didn't exist until it was created from Riku's Soul Eater during KH2. So there was no way the knights could have come into contact with it.

Seftrex

Yeah... Hades makes a good point. Way To Dawn did not exist back then and as such I think it would be tough for Ven, Terra and Aqua to aquire it. But I don't know... maybe they can travel in time :|

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
Concept Video + Character Identification = Only reason for "Way To The Dawn" being in "The Gathering".

Seriously. All Nomura wanted to do is create a connection. Other than that, there is absolutely no real significance.

Psichosis34

well for someone to wield a keyblade, they just have to have a strong heart. Riku gave the keyblade to Kairi to wield for a time, and her heart was strong enough to wield it. there is a difference between wielding the keyblade and being a master. Kairi isnt a keyblade master, she was just able to wield the keyblade for a time to help Sora and Riku.

i think thats how it goes.

that's not techinically so leon has one of the strongest hearts in the game and yet he can hold it but only fotr a few seconds so theory needs some support.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Before I get flamed, I'm gonna go ahead and Kairi is a chosen descendant of the keyblade. I wouldn't go far as saying that she's a Keyblade Master. Sora, Riku, and King Mickey are candidates for that after all they've been through with their Keyblades.

I know the whole Keyblade story about Sora and Riku. All this time, I thought it was the Darkness in Riku's Heart, but I was wrong. Apparently, when Sora and Riku were being swallowed by the Darkness, Riku disappeared and Sora, while trying to get to Riku, touched a light and the keyblade was his. I think that's how I remember hearing it.

From all your posts, Keyblades are able to used by those with strong hearts. Well, what if a weilder didn't have a heart at the time they were supposed to get theirs? Why else would Kairi weild a Keyblade? Hers wasn't there and I heard on here that something in Riku's Memories made the Flower Keyblade for her, or whatever. I would label Kairi as a weilder, but not a master. She only weilded the Keyblade and fought with it for a few seconds.

DoubleEdgedBlade

ok so the three people in the movie r connected to sora riku and kairi but the could be related to them cause they grew up with out parents or no sign

I just want to say, Sora DID grow up with parents, Riku too I assume, cuz they were both born in the town right by the island

also, to prove Sora had parents, in KH1, right before the storm, you hear Soras mother call to him for dinner.

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
Hers wasn't there and I heard on here that something in Riku's Memories made the Flower Keyblade for her, or whatever. I would label Kairi as a weilder, but not a master. She only weilded the Keyblade and fought with it for a few seconds.

Keychains, my friend. Keychains.

She is absolutely not a master, and not a "chosen one". She was simply given a keyblade, and with her strong, pure heart, she was able to use it. Thats all. Until something in the games explicitly say otherwise, she is not, and probably never will be, a keyblade master.

maybabie1516

ok so the three people in the movie r connected to sora riku and kairi but the could be related to them cause they grew up with out parents or no sigh of them also they have to have a reason why they got chosen and it could be by their destiny and the keyblade must have theirs done even if their formal master die they wait for the next to follow the same steps to help them pass it
but if u think about it each keyblade is different i say this cause mickey had a keyblade but yet he left without telling where he went to find one and the one who holds the keyblade seals world to have them be safe also the war could be something good cause so far everyone with a keyblade went good roxas was bad but say things clearer and then was good and riku consumed by dark turned good
also the first game had heartless the second nobodies see anything heart body and soul makes a person and the words connected to these like less and no means it was taken away so the next game has to do with the soul and the enemies name will had to do with if it was taken away
lastly the movie some people think that the enemy guy controlled the keyblade but if u look at it there is a storm of wind that happen to move them and at the end he shows the kingdom hearts im thinking that if it happens in the past near part one could he be the one that makes xehanort do the things he did and ansem his dreams more real by hearin his theories

so this is part of my theories i have to start reseachin to see if i can really gather things up

Actually you know that Sora has a mother in the first game
because you here her speak to him only once though
right before the heartless come to Destiny Islands
If you dont believe me play again!

maybabie1516

but that is true they could be related to them
because Roxas is Sora's Nobody and Ven looks
exactly like Roxas so it is possible that they could be related.

maybabie1516

:angry:if kairi isnt a keyblade master then how she takes a keyblade in kh2?:cursing:

Kairi does have a keyblade in KH2 but she hasnt mastered it yet.
So far we know she has only battled with it once
but she did get a keyblade in KH2.

xazure777x

hey heres a funny theory i got from someone. He says that its possible that Terra is the father of BOTH Sora and Riku. Cause it says that he goes to Destiny Island to see to kids on the beach fighting. So he thought since Riku and Sora been rival for a long time since kids that it was possible. What does everyone think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back