• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only person who hasn't completed Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkling_Jenn

Who's had Kingdom Hearts for over 2 years, and hasn't completed it yet??! :eek:

I've gotten to the very end, but I just can't seem to beat it. Not to mention the fact that my game is now bust cause it's scratched to buggery and it won't work.

Gah. Close, but no cigar.

punksora

Re: Am I the only person....

oh, i'm really sorry that your game got scratched....and stuff.
what part were you at in the end? were you already fighting Ansem?

Xyza

Aww man thats gotta sux!!! well.... im pretty sure that there are a couple of 5 year olds who havent completed it yet...? if you really want to complete it, go out and rent it.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

that really sucks dude, next time hide it from ur brother and sister. which really works.

Schmie14

No, it took me to june 2004 to beat it, although it was very gratifying, my friend john still hasn't beaten it. o well.

Sharingan

I have to say I never known anyone who had KH for two years and haven't beaten it. If your copy still worked, I would've helped you.

Last edited:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

Sorry but I feel sort of sorry for you...it's really not that hard of a game. I mean, what level are you? And are you carrying any items that can help heal you? Seriously, If you can beat Maleificent Dragon, then you can beat Ansem (I thought the final boss was easier than Dragon)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Well when I got it for Christmas I couldn't get through that door in the Awakening. So I just quit the game and threw it to the side.

Then I finally got through but I couldn't beat the Heartless on Destiny Islands before you get the Keyblade. Then I quit again. Then I finally saw Riku and knew I had to go there instead of fighting the Heartless.

You could always buy a cheaper KH off like Ebay. All you really need is a memory card so it doesn't really matter if the disc is new.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.

Dude, Kingdom Hearts is obviously not the game for you.

S

SkaKid34

whoa man ive beat the game 100 time seriously i have

Runty

It took me about a month the first time round to beat it, but I had school at the time as well. Second time round only a week. I thought that everything after the final rest was too easy, might just have been because of my level, but I beat Dragon Malificent, Riku-Ansem and the final battle one after the other more or less.

Emral

Bronze Member

I beat mine in a...week, and I beat half of Expert mode in 5 days... Though I said I beat it, To get all the things, and to get the best stats and highest level took me a looong time.

Though, it must really be horrible stopping rightt there cause its scratched

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power

Twinkling_Jenn said:
Who's had Kingdom Hearts for over 2 years, and hasn't completed it yet??! :eek:

I've gotten to the very end, but I just can't seem to beat it. Not to mention the fact that my game is now bust cause it's scratched to buggery and it won't work.

Gah. Close, but no cigar.

Why don't you just have the disk refinished? That's what I did when my brother scratched the hell out of mine. And now it works like new. But of course I had long sence beat the game. Took me like 3 months "I stoped playing for 2 months".

Oh and about the refinishing. Just go to any game shop that sells videogames. "In my area" Ex: Game Swap "I'd go to this one" or Game Stop. But they might only do that stuff in my area.

P.S: Sorry if somebody already said this. I'm to lazy to read all the posts.

One more thing... It's costs like 2 or 3 dollars to have a disk refinished.

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

instead of complaining you could just go buy a used one. They are only like 11$USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back