• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aly & AJ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~RexchalOrgXIII~

nope you aren't the only one Mysteria. as much as i'd like to deny it, i too am a listener of aly and aj. i'm not sure if i like their new song "chemicals react" though. i prefer their song "on the ride" which i think might also be one of my favorite songs. but don't spread that around ok? >_> (even though this is a public forum. lol)

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Why, no, I don't. :/ They're dumb. IMO! As in: Imo gonna tell you what real music is.

RENT.

:D You asked. ^-^

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Im not a fan of "disney made artists" but i gotta admit their pretty good lookin.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I like them...They Rock o.0;;...Chemicals React is an awesome Song...I luv that song, Yo!!!!!! XD!

C

cam ron 77

I like their songs because they're real upbeat and get you in a happy mood. Their voices sound so nice together too. My favorite song was thier version of 'I'm Walking on Sunshine'.

Girlygirl

Aly and AJ are great, and they don't seem like most "disney artists" like Hilary, Raven, etc. My favorite songs are Rush and Chemical React.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
dude they fliping lip sing most of there songs i hope u know and they copy them too!

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
~RexchalOrgXIII~ said:
nope you aren't the only one Mysteria. as much as i'd like to deny it, i too am a listener of aly and aj. i'm not sure if i like their new song "chemicals react" though. i prefer their song "on the ride" which i think might also be one of my favorite songs. but don't spread that around ok? >_> (even though this is a public forum. lol)

Ditto
I luv On The Ride
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back