• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alright enough is enough.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWeilder.

NiteHawk said:
Sure. gtg now though.
lol id just like to pont out how dark was when he "had to go" everyone wanted know if it was true and the out of nowhere "k i g2g now bye"
lol you can tell that was a quick escape compared to this >_>

anyway thanks for testing it out. i was trying to do it myself but i cant get the gummi thing done. its a pain. i was kinda doing it for fun though since i knew this wasnt true. now to prove that the synch blade in normal does not exist.;)

DualWeilder.

LinkSlySora said:
Good job. But, what was "Destiny Mode" any way? Was a drive or what. I know its not true but what was it sopposed to be?
ok... read the posts before this. it explains it. or type in "new difficulty setting "revealed"" into the search to find the thread.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Sharikaaria said:
wow.. people here have actually leveled up everything 100%??? that's crazy. how do you find the time for that?
heh its atucally not at all time consuming. i also have my spring break now and i'm clocked at 65 hours with 100% journal (pfft semi finals for hades paradox were a piece of cake. reflectga or trinity limit) and 93% gummi. i probably would have like 45 hours but alot of the time went into making attack/defense boosts

ordaXjn

ok quick question.....the destiny mode thing was beating all the modes beginner,standard,and proud on 100% journal and 100% gummi.....did you do that for all of them?

just makin sure

NiteHawk

No, Destiny mode was only Proud Mode doing everything 100%, journal and gummi, and i did that, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back