• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**All the confermed Worlds ok KH2!**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

Jesus_Rocz said:
So, the worlds are:

Mulan-*name not yet announced*

Hurcules-Underworld, Hades, or still the Olympus Coliseum

Beauty and the Beast- Fabled Countryside

OblivionCastle

Hollow Bastion

Jack-ChristmasTown, ChristmasTown *Not stated if they are two diffrent worlds or what the name will be if they are one*

Pirates of The Caribbean- The Caribbean

These names are not final, they are just what the places in the movies are called. Also, they are these are the only worlds that we have proof of, so Steamboat Willie, and Lion King are much wanted, for the most part, but we have no proof.

ok thats the only post you should of made, pictures were not really needed for a topic like this. but yes there is suppost to be 6 new worlds in kh2 but Im not for sure christmas town and the underworld(part of hercules) is counted as new... it might be.

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
I want to say this, everyone who just posted about saying how mad they were about me spaming, is spam in itself! Another thing, we don't know the worlds that are comming out, and since I wrote this, we have had proof of several other worlds, all I am going by is pictures from videos and stuff like that for confermination....

d_fallen_1

what role do you think deep dive will have? it is a world. hmm, maybe it is the hollow bastion for kh2, even though hollow bastion is already there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back