• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All Info on Order Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
#3:
Name: Xaldin
Element: Wind
Weapon: Six Spears
Other: Long, black hair is a ponytail with strands coming out, muscular, huge sideburns. Very stern and serious about his business. Alive.

#4:
Name: Vexen
Element: Ice
Weapon: Sheild
Other: Long, blonde hair, and and elderly, feminine face (for a man at least). A scientist a very prominent member in COM. Dead.

#5:
Name: Lexaeus
Element: Earth
Weapon: Tomahawk
Other: Short, spikey, light brown hair and a gravely, chisled face. very big and muscular, a born warrior. Dead.

Name: Zexion
Element: Darkness
Weapon: None
Other: Longish silver hair that covers one eye (very emo looking). Small and scrawny, he never fights for himself and shapeshifts. Dead.

#8:
Name: Axel
Element: Fire
Weapon: Chakram/ Fire and Wind Wheels
Other: Long, Spikey, firey red hair. He is sarcastic and cocky, and has a certain connection to Sora, and killed off all traitors to the org. in COM. Alive.

#9:
Name: Demyx
Element: Water
Weapon: Sitar
Other: A light brown fauxhawk that is darker on the sides. Nomura planned him to be a homosexual, but because of disney, just made an egotistical pretty boy. Alive. my favorite character.

#11:
Name: Larxene
Element: Lightning
Weapon: Throwing Knives
Other: Short cut blonde hair with antenna bangs. She was a traior to the org along with Marluxia and enjoys to see others hurt (sadistic bitch). Dead.

#12:
Name: Marluxia
Element: Flowers/Nature
Weapon: Scythe
Other: shoulder length, wavy brown hair and an arrogant attitude, he was wrongly entursted Castle Oblivon and abused his power.. He planned to use Sora and Namine to take over the organisation. Dead.

Other members:
Name: Luxord
Element: ??
Weapon: Suposedly a giant playing card.
Other: An old man who usually barks orders instead of doing things himself, he has a lot of energy for an old man. He is probably #2 judging by his ability to give orders.

Name: ??? (EM)
Element: ???
Weapon: Red light swords
Other: A myserious and powerful man who is yet to be revealed. He encountered Sora a year ago and left him with many questions. Now that DiZ is revealed to wanting to destroy the org. it is thought that this man is #1, The Superior.

- There is a female member in Hollow Bastion
- Riku, Mickey and the BHK have been seen in org. coats, however, they may be undercover agents working for DiZ
- The Org. members from Deep Dive/ ASAS (if they are more than just concepts)

Playcell

good work.
sumone make this a sticky so that noobs don't make stupid org theory threads.

hey, what off that larxene look-alike (cause of the weapons) that we saw in the underworld screenshot.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
GOD DAMNIT!!

I've posted a compilation of information like this over 10 times before, adn I never evne got a god damn "Good job" yet you make a f**kin thread, adn everyone's giving you praise...

DAMNIT, WHAT THE HELL!!

-------------------------------------

Who are The Organization?

The Organization is a group of 13 members (and possibly more) who seek to discover the secrets of the heart. In addition, the group contains members with them each having their own unique role or power.

Who are its members?

-----------------------------------------

(In the order that they joined)

#1 - "The Superior" aka DiZ

Current Status: At the Crossroads nearby Castle Oblivion

In KH: CoM, Vexen describes that DiZ "Is Ansem and he is not Ansem" but what does this mean? one can only presume that DiZ is the shell (body) of Ansem that he once casted off many years ago (as described in Ansem Report #12). Therefore he is a an existence neither of darkness nor of light, which is named in Ansem Report #12 a "NEO" (Non-Existant-One)

Moving on, if this is to be the case DiZ was the very first NEO which maybe lead him to creating the Organization, as we do know there is other NEO's in the group.

It is unknown what he wants to achieve in Kingdom Hearts 2, but he is advised in the game to not let "them" (Sora & Co?) know of the Organizations plans. But it is questionable whether or not the Organizations plans are Good or Evil due to the fact that not once did DiZ seem to act in a evil way in KH: CoM but instead guided and actually helped Riku. In addition, due to the amount of corruption elsewhere in the Organization, it could be speculated that the rest of the Organization don't have any real desires to use Sora or prevent him from opening the door to the light.

#2 - Unknown

#3 - Xaldin

Current Status: Fabled Countryside

Has the power of wind. His weapon's are three lance's or staffs. He looks a bit like a monkey if you ask me.

#4 Vexen

Current Status: Deceased

Vexen was a researcher of the heart and in KH:CoM created a replica of Riku using data gathered from fighting him. Later in the game, at Twilight Town he taunted Sora and informed Sora of the other side of his heart. For this, Marluxia ordered Axel to kill Vexen. If Vexen was not killed, it could of ruined Marluxia's plan to use Sora as a puppet so that he could gain control of the Organization.

#5 Lexaeus

Lexaeus was known as the brute force of the Organization due to his huge size and strength. He wielded the element of "Earth" and used it against Riku in battle. According to the "D Report", similar to Marluxia, Lexaeus (with others) had the intention to use Riku as a puppet. Riku eventully killed him in battle.

#6 Zexion

Zexion is known for not wanting to get into combat. But after the deaths of Vexen and Lexaues, he was forced into action to make a last attempt to gain control of Riku. He used his dark powers to pretend to be Sora, but at this point Riku mastered the darkness and seen through the guise. After this point, he encountered Axel who now had the Riku replica by his side, Axel ordered the Riku replica to kill Zexion.

#7 Unknown

#8 Axel

Current Status: Alive but his current whereabouts are unknown

Axel is a double agent whose real intentions are very unclear. He said himself to Sora that they both have something in common, which will be explained upon in Kingdom Hearts 2. Throughout KH:CoM he gained the trust of all the members but later became a traitor to them by attempting to kill several members of group, including Marluxia. But is Axel really working under DiZ's instructions to rid the Organization of its corrupted members or is he working on his own?

It is known that in Kingdom Hearts 2, Axel will attempt to find Sora and in his path, come across the other side of Sora's heart and fight him.

#9 Demix

Current status: Olympus

Is known to talk for long periods of time. He controls the element of water, and his wepon is a sitar, which he conrtols the water by playing it, adn he enjoys rocking out on his Sitar.

#10 Unknown

#11 Marluxia

The superior entrusted Castle Oblivion to Marluxia, despite his low rank in the Organization. But he had no intentions of doing what he was told and instead teamed up with Larxene to attempt to take control of the Organization.

He did this by trying to gain control of Sora and use him as a puppet. By using Namine, he ordered her to get rid of Sora's memories of Kairi and replace them with Namine. By doing this, Sora would become more & more obsessed of trying to save Namine, thus Marluxia could then use Sora's fear to make him do whatever he wants him to do. Ultimately with the betrail of Axel, and the strength of Sora, Marluxia's life came to an end.

#12 Larxene

Larxene wielded the element of "Thunder" and fought several times in battle against Sora. She teamed up with Marluxia and later tried to also get Axel to help gain control of the Organization. In addition, she also taunted Sora to forget his memories of Kairi and become more & more obsessed with Namine. In the end, she was killed by Sora in battle.

#13 Unknown

--------------------------------------------

As you can see, #2, #7, # 10 and #13 are the only Organization members we do not know of by name, or what they look like, but we know of them...

Enigmatic Man // "The Unknown"

Current Whereabouts: Unknown, last seen battling with Sora in Hollow Bastion

This member of the organization seems to play a vital role. There is many signs pointing to that he is the head member of the Organization and holds the rank of #2, Sora first came across this character in Hollow Bastion in which he tested Sora's strength in an amazing
battle..

Quotes from KH: Final Mix:

"Ah... It seems you are special too"

"You look like him." (Looking at Sora)

"Which means, you are not complete."

"I am... a mere shell"

After playing KH: CoM and learning about the other side of Sora's heart, we can presume that this is what the Enigmatic man is reffering to in the quotes above. In addition, in this KH2 screenshot he is the member in the centre, which makes him seem as if he is of an importance.

Due to his assumed importance, this leads me to beleive that he is #2.

------------------------------------

So all there is left is #7 #10 and #13...

We know who two of these must be. As seen in an update at KHU, they have discovered two Organization members.

-There is a Woman Organization member in Hollow Bastion
-There is an Old man Organization member in the POTC World and he has a mustache!

Since there are only three slots left in the Organiztion, these two people must be them must be two of them.

The Old man's Name is Ruxodo, or Luxord and he is a balding old man with white hair, and a white mustache. We don't know his Number yet...

We do not know what the woman looks like, but we know of her existance, and due to that, we now know of every Organization member except 1...

Yanos_Darkspawn

Zexion is not seen neither said to be dead(while the other members deads are recopilated in germiny cricet diary and Rikus D-reports) in any place at all so in state you should have said unknown, not dead, remember that he is a master of shapeshifting, couldn´t he have deceived Axel?

Hartoresu

Ohh TMM is going to get you, GOOD JOD TMM!
How do we know for a fact that Zexion is alive? We don't, so we just have to go with what we saw. And, ASAS is more that a concept, When Riku takes his blindfold off, he says "This is the world in its true form" Something that was quoted in the 13 points, and Deep Dive is a city, I'm not sure where, but I think Twilight Town

Hartoresu

Since when is he alive? He was absorbed into Riku Replica, and Riku Replica was destroyed last I checked.

zerokool

good info cloudy card but something still puzzles me, what of Ansem how does he fit into the mix. I believe that it was him who set up the organization and recrited all those members into the organization. But for the recored is Diz someone else or is it some part of Ansem. Remember when Sora beat him in the realm of Darkness, there was a flash of light and Ansem disappeared. I think that he's hiding some where, and I think the place where he recovers his strength and hides in is deep dive until he can plan his attck, for instance the attck on disney castle. Ansem knows that the kings not there. It kinda makes since. Let me know what u guys think.

supercallo

thanks for the info, i was always confused as to which org members were alive or dead, now i have a better idea

Yanos_Darkspawn

Hartoresu said:
Since when is he alive? He was absorbed into Riku Replica, and Riku Replica was destroyed last I checked.

And since when Riku replica absorbs him? I havent seen it or read it in the game. Axel order him to kill Zexion but the screen fades so we dont know what happened. And in the D-reports it doesnt say that he is dead, as it does with Lexaeux or Marluxia, for example.

supercallo

if someone were to gather pics of all the org members i would be very grateful lol i would but i dont knowwhere to even start looking!

Kingdom Hearts

Sweet info, but where did you read that Nomura wanted Demyx to be gay? He should have left it that way...

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
we're just missing the EM, the woman in HB, and a third one who we've heard nothing about. that would make twelve, Riku or the BHK would probably be #13, that would make sense to me.

And you guys, Zexion's dead, he was killed by the Riku Replica. get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back