• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~.:Albel Nox:.~ Fanclub~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvKyou

Yup~! A fanclub for Albel from 'Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time' has finally been made! Join, one and all!

But there are a few rules:

~You HAVE to like/love Albel, no haters allowed!

~No Double-posting unless it was an accident, if it was an accident and you don't really need the other post, get a mod to delete~!

I think that's it~ =D

The positions will be as follows:

~President: Me~!

~Vice President: IceBlueWings

~Vice President: (Reserved)

Umm....others shall be added when I think of them~! ^.^

~LuvK.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
albel...is wicked...DUN DUN DUNNNNNN...(o_O...dont ask)...CAN I JOIN!!!!...even though he scolded on nel a few times lol, but still...he is awesome~!!!!!!!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
albel...and nel as a couple???...*shiver*...lol, really???...AND HOW DO YOU DO THIS...umm...EARLY NIGHTNESS MUSHU~?!?!?!?!?!?

i luv how albel comes back and joins ur party again, before u leave the planet!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Hmmm...that'd be an interesting combination!!!!XDDD...>_>...although they may duke it out every once in a while o.o lol...and i recently started a new file on KH2...havent played start ocean in who knows what...I should start a new file today...or, uh...tonight..or...I DONT KNOW~!!!!XDDD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Reno-chan said:
XDD!! there might be some injuries xD! i want to draw Nel lol ....i havent played in what seems like forever >_> SHAME ON MEH! >.<

XDDD...uh-oh...MEDIC!!!!!!...i wish i could draw....i would draw Maria and albel together...i luv her!!!!...blue hair rox!!!!!...i luv that game...aqaria rox...i wi sh i lived there...but then albe's city looks nice too...rust, cold and wicked o.o...lol. i really wanna play now...-_-"

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
I will join for the sake of Albel, and keep my attention towards him. Pay no mind to me, since I will be ignoring the Machine Gun posting affairs =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back