• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah christmas time is going to be aweome this year. KH2 will be the first on my Xmas list thats for sure.

MoogleHero

ughh it does get difficult to not think about kh2 when theres nothing to do in a small town such as this

Strongbad02

Well, the biggest wast of time is thinking about time.
Try to enjoy the Summer, when School starts(Assuming you are in a school with summer break) things will go faster.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
i am sorry if everyone thinks im crazy its just im hyped up on cafiene, sugar, and other stuff as well so i apologize.:D

Hokage

Banned
Awards
sorry tenderheart u should just order it online u will probably get it quicker that way. but if its any help ill tell u all about. lol

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
*falls over* Why must I be tortured like this, why?

No double posting, firstly. This is pure spam. In like, the most complete form. We don't need complaints about KH2, there are other games. KH, KH:CoM, ToS, Halo, I don't care what you play.

But do not do this again. You guys are going on about nothing.

*sigh* Like I said, complaints are useless. Post Ahhhhhhhhhh!! in your sig if you must.

I'm reporting this because I can't close it, and because it should have never even be thought of.

Any posts after this are considered Complete, Utter, and Pure Spam. In short, CUPS. Anything after this is going to the CUPS file. <_<

So please please please PLEASE don't post. Or I'll get angry. Very angry. And a mod serioiusly needs to close this.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
We have to just wait.We have been doing it for 2 to 3 years.(Me 3 years)I thought it would take so long for me to get here but I kept myself busy.Look at the bright side you made it this far I think you can wait a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back