• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AH HAH! My take on this scrummy new info :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Okay, this has to be one of my less.. worthy topics. But hey, I just wanted to spread the lurve :wub:.

I think a lot of theories have been confirmed in the past few days. Naminé not being the XIVth member, whether or not Heartless and Nobodies woild have been around (not so sure how many of you were thinking that but I certainly remember discussing whether Heartless even existed then or not), the meanings of the names and how they all link together (PostMentalFerocity's archetypes ^^) and how the different scenarios in Birth by Sleep may play out. It's also interesting to know how long this game has been in development.

I'm a bit confused about the gameplay, but I'm sure it will work out. I hope it maintains the feel of the console titles as well as some new additions :D.

What I found funny though was this:

Nomura: For example, the name Xehanort is bought up in Kingdom Hearts 2. The game will answer several things like, "Why is the elderly person who appears in Birth by Sleep bringing up the same name?" and ,"Why is he wearing the same clothes as Ansem in the original Kingdom Hearts?" Another thing I want to bring up, is ,"Ven has the same hairstyle, face, clothes, and voice of Roxas, but just who is he?

He's just gone and asked the very questions we are asking >_< AAAH! But never mind, I think that's the whole point. We'll have to wait and see!

Jesse McCartney seems to be returning then ;) it's interesting to know how similar Roxas ans Ven really are. About Sora and Roxas.. well Roxas was a Nobody of Sora, and was almost a reflection.. Soo I think this should spawn forth some new ideas O_O.

Then there's Coded, which sounds a bit.. strange with the puzzle mechanics, but the story seems to be entirely relevant considering our estimates were right about all three games contributing to one more possibly final project! So that's KH3 furthermore confirmed (but not for a while truly ._.). International could be interesting, I just hope that includes Europe. I need a new phone anyway ^^'.

Sooo yea, all in all, not a bad bit of information we've gotten recently! :thumbsup:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Umm... yeah you really didn't tell us anything...
except that Jesse McCartney will maybe return.
But everything else is "perhaps" and then there's no proof (nothing to prove anyways)
If I sound mean, I truly don't mean it.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha I know.. I usually refuse to start a topic without it having some true significance. But I have to dash off to school now, soo.. instead of tracking down each individual topic I just summed it up here ^^'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back