• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Again: Eye of Providence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

The game is set in the fictional town of Clockford, where a number of serial murders have occurred. The only clue linking each of them is the Eye of Providence, cut from a dollar and left on the scene. The player plays FBI agent, Jonathan Weaver, who faced a horrible tragedy in his family 19 years prior to the story. He has the power of Past Vision, allowing to view things as they were in the past, simultaneously with the present, giving him clues on how to solve the case.
Again (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again is the next adventure/puzzle style game from Cing, developers of Trace Memory and Hotel Dusk: Room 215. Personally, the live action look of the game is a pretty big turn off to me, but seeing how much I loved Hotel Dusk and am expecting good things from Trace Memory, which I just started last night, I'm hoping the gameplay and storyline with make up for any fault in the visuals I may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back