• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After getting KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarknessDestroys

Are you gonna come back here to brag cause some people already want me dead so I am not but I might post some help for people who need it cause I am so good:D

kh_pro

When i get it tommarow im ganna say "woot woot i got KH2, in your face", "im fighting the hydra now im not oh guess what i got master form" woot woot goddam im so excited im not ganna be able to sleep tonight.

BULLETPROOF

i can't get the game till 19 days after its released ( spring break ) cuz my parents wont let me get games except on vacations and breaks cuz i got bad grades :( but while i have the game i will still be posting here to see if anyone hasn't beaten the game yet and to see where they are and to talk about kh3 once i beat the game

BULLETPROOF

weekdays go by pretty fast, but weekends take forever, although there wont be anymore weekends without kingdom hearts 2 becuz its coming out tommorow/wednesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooot .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back