• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After finishing BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
what i hated is they rushed our favorite part of BBS

the "fight" between MX & Vanitas vs Terra Aqua and Ven

Compare KH2FM Secret Ending to the scene in game. feels dull

Remember, CG cutscenes take up a lot of space. It was much more worthwhile to have it as real time (and I prefer real time more than CG cutscenes because of consistency).

Overall, I actually thought Birth by Sleep beaten my expectations. But my expectations for it was low (compared to others, which were extremely high) because I was burned out by 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts II. Sure the story wasn't well-executed, but when the last two games had terrible storylines, then this game is a big step-up in terms of its story. It doesn't beat Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories, but for the worse of Daisuke Wantabe, it's actually pretty good (well... the worse of Daisuke is Final Fantasy XIII, but....)

MadasaHatter

Don't jump me, but I just BARELY beat the game yesterday :blush: Haha. I took a few months break cause my brother wanted to play it so I let him borrow it, but I got it back and was reminded how much fun it was and finally beat it!

I have to say I really enjoyed this game! Especially after the crap that was Days. It was fun and fresh. The command system was such a breath of fresh air and the story, to me, was pretty strong for a handheld. I would definitely hold this up against the console games. And I didn't really know what to expect honestly. I just got the game cause it had KH on it and forgot about the secret ending and stuff, so I was surprised by how good it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back