• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AFI is Awesome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Hot Topic Sellouts? Lmao.

Well, I agree with the majority of you. A.F.I is a brilliant band, and I pray that they remain with us for as long as they can. Music needs their style, this also goes for the world of 'fashion' in general.

And oh how I loves me some of that Jade
"Bum-chica-wah-wah"<3

Disluxia

Hot Topic Sellouts? Lmao.

Well, I agree with the majority of you. A.F.I is a brilliant band, and I pray that they remain with us for as long as they can. Music needs their style, this also goes for the world of 'fashion' in general.

And oh how I loves me some of that Jade
"Bum-chica-wah-wah"<3

Hahaha you don't believe theyre sellouts

its the truest thing i've ever said

I mean davey havok must have sold his soul to be a pop star

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
Hahaha you don't believe theyre sellouts

its the truest thing i've ever said

I mean davey havok must have sold his soul to be a pop star

ok.

#1: its not AFI's fault that fan girls follow them around wherever they go. most of the girls should just accept the fact that Davey Havok is gay or bi or whatever he is.

#2: if saying that AFI is a hot topic sellout is the truest thing youve ever said, then you really must lie a hell of a lot.

#3: ok you might be right about davey havok selling his soul to be a pop star. yes im an obsessed AFI fan but i dont really like Decemberunderground as much as Sing The Sorrow or Black Sails in the Sunset. ya got me there. :closedeyes:

Disluxia

ok.

#1: its not AFI's fault that fan girls follow them around wherever they go. most of the girls should just accept the fact that Davey Havok is gay or bi or whatever he is.

#2: if saying that AFI is a hot topic sellout is the truest thing youve ever said, then you really must lie a hell of a lot.

#3: ok you might be right about davey havok selling his soul to be a pop star. yes im an obsessed AFI fan but i dont really like Decemberunderground as much as Sing The Sorrow or Black Sails in the Sunset. ya got me there. :closedeyes:

ugh they're older stuff kills decemberunderground

It's such a disgusting pop album I will admit there are 2 good songs but honestly Davey is just riding the wave of trends. I mean putting every piece of merch possible in hot topic. And going from punk to goth to scene in order of what was cool at the time. I just can't understand why anyone would ever look up to him.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
And going from punk to goth to scene in order of what was cool at the time.

the transformation is startling

he it's old afi cool!
inthebeginin.jpg

huh? afi?
AFI2.jpg

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
i agree again. they went from being a really good punk band to being a poserish pop band. what happened to songs that sound like "I wanna mohawk (but mom wont let me get one)"? now its songs like "Miss Murder" that are a fangirl's dream. o what happened to them.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back