• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Adventure RPG (made ups allowed)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

troy_the_defende

Website
games.groups.yahoo.com
Hello this is the Adventure rpg. The rules are that having 3 or 4 people in a group being sended out to obtain the 7 stones which are Fire,Water,Grass,Thunder,Ice,Wind,and Earth. The way to get them is to go to the countries and the right villages to get them. But it isn't all easy you have to sometimes fight other people that are getting them too ( other group of 3 or 4 ). So this is the main part of the thing picking paranters ifcan't find one i'll randomly pick people to be with each others.

The RP
The world was peaceful, until this happened. The War, noone knew how it happened but it did so travel to find out what happened. The place we are at is the San'Doria. There are other 3 countries named Vana'Diel , Bastok , Federation Of Windurst and they each have 7 villages just like fire, water, ect. So with your team obtain the 7 stones and bring them back to our country at Main village and find out what happens next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back