• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Admit it!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion!

I was wondering did any of you guys with KHII skip any of the cutscenes during your first time playing?
I admit that I skipped the Santuary scene cuz i saw it on the computer.
Sorry.
Now it time for you to be cleanse of your sins.
List the scenes you skipped below!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, no, i never skipped ANY scene, and i probably never will. i want to savour ever moment of kingdom hearts 2, i have just waited too long for this game!

Xebek

I only skip a scene if I saw it, died then have to see it again before fighting say a boss in that instance.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I haven't skipped a single scene. What's the point of the story and beautifully redenered worlds and characters if you don't watch them? I don't even skip if I died.

Lucinda

The only time I skip a scene is when I've seen it a few times already. I love the cutscenes. :D

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
Oblivion! said:
I was wondering did any of you guys with KHII skip any of the cutscenes during your first time playing?
Sorry.
i try not to. i thought about skipping sanctuary at first since i also saw it on my computer but i chose not to since it was the english version and not the japonese version like the one on my comouter and becasue i wanted to see how it would look like on my tv.
the only times i want to skip scences is if when i get a game over (which i havent yet) and i have to wacth it over again ill jsut skipp. i remember in kh1 when u got a game over u had to wacth it over again, drove me nuts.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Sometimes I skip a scene, like towards the end of it, or when you just already know what's going to happen. I hate the scene's in Roxas' world, Twilight Town, so I often skipped them. They're meaningless, seriously, the only scenes I didn't skip, is when the Dusk appear and you have to fight them, and that Axel fight.

Twinblades

o no never its way too good for me to skip it and plus i waited for 4 years 2 get this game and so i have 2 watch all the cutscenes aka savoring the moment

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oblivion! said:
Sorry.
Dude, why skip!! The scenes are the best part of the game. Why the need to skip when a scene takes no more time than a couple of minutes.

You're wasting your game experience on the need to finish the game. Now that is a sin.:rolleyes:

ReturnableMemory

No way, We've been waiting for KH2 for about 4 years and you just want to skip the scence?:eek: Now that is just disgusting.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back