• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Administrator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
This is just one of the many stories that I have thought of in my life, and I thought I might as well share it. I realize that this story does not go that in-depth, but I am mainly trying to stick to the action that unfolds. I'm also using Georgia font because it's my fucking favorite font of all time. so

-------------------------

Start.

The word haunted me as my eyes suddenly flicked open to reveal the blue sky overhead. I gasped for breath as I sat up, trying to get ahold of myself and my surroundings. What had happened? Where was I? These questions stormed my brain, only to my realization that I could not answer them. I could not even answer the most important one of all.

My name. My identity; who was I? I knew that I was boy, that was for sure. My age...I remembered that I was sixteen. As I regained my breath, I examined myself. I wore common clothing: a plain blue t-shirt that was a little too tight for my tastes, faded jeans, and basic white shoes. I quickly disregarded my articles of clothing as I stood up, still rather dazed from my recent awakening. The only thing I could remember was that one word. Start. The memory of the word was vague, as if it were a dream.

The land I was in seemed to be straight out of one's depiction of the Garden of Eden. The grass that covered the earth was the greenest that I had ever seen, and it continued for what seemed miles. I could just make out a treeline in the distance. As I followed the line, I realized that the trees completely surrounded me. It was as if we were trapped in this vast field.

I thought to myself, 'I...I need to get home.' Home. Those words appeared in my mind, yet I had no idea where this 'home' was. I knew the meaning, of course, but where that word belonged personally was a mystery to me. As I rubbed my eyes, my vision corrected itself and I noticed that I was not alone. Off in the distance, I noticed others, men and women, already awake and trying to gain enough balance to stand.

I heard a voice to my left, and to my surprise, a man was stumbling in my direction. He looked very ill, as if he might vomit at any second. Not wanting him to get too close, as he could very well be an enemy as well as a stranger, I quickly started to back away.

"St... Stay away from me!" I yelled as the man slowed his pace.

"Please," he pleaded, tears crawling down his cheeks. The man looked to be around his early twenties, and was in excellent physical shape, like myself. In fact, everyone that was here in this valley was in top condition. "I just want to talk. I just want to know where I am." He stopped at about ten feet from me and fell to his knees. I heard him sobbing, and decided that he was no enemy; he was scared and frightened.

"I want to know that, too. But you're not alone. Look around, there are people just like ourselves here too." I told him. The man looked up at his surroundings, and wiped the tears away from his eyes.

The others, noticing the commotion that the man was making, started advancing towards us as well. As they got to our position, we were stormed by familiar questions.

"Who are you?"
"Where am I?"
"I want to go home."

There were about a dozen people here, most bawling and trying to get a hold of themselves. As I tried to calm everyone down, me apparenly being the only one here who isn't an emotional wreck, I noticed a girl outside of the crowd, her back facing me. "Hey, girl!" I yelled in her direction. I started to push through the crowd, still shouting towards her. I wasn't sure what it was about her, but she seemed...different from the others.

She started to turn, and right before I could see her face, a blinding light appeared behind her, engulfing my vision entirely. I guarded my eyes with my arms, and when I peeked to see if it was over, I was astounded. About a quarter of a mile away stood the biggest door I had ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back