• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

action replay for ds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Yes,Action Replay is available for DS.

There are two versions for the DS,one is Action Replay Duo and the other is Action Replay DS.

Seikay

>< how would we hack a game that isn't even out?

I think it pretty much goes without saying that he means when it DOES come out that its going to be available for hacking most likely, though I wouldn't be caught doing that ever to a KH game.

Edit: BTW my post count just hit 666 lol XD

LiD

I think it pretty much goes without saying that he means when it DOES come out that its going to be available for hacking most likely, though I wouldn't be caught doing that ever to a KH game.

oh lol and congrats on ur demon post *gasp* xion?...

Seikay

xD Demon post
Xion's true name might mean Demon lol or so everyone thinks

I don't think her name is really even Xion...and I'm pretty sure only a few people think its Oni most everyone thinks its Ino

LiD

I don't think her name is really even Xion...and I'm pretty sure only a few people think its Oni most everyone thinks its Ino

>.> i hope its not demon lol, yet im confused about her name..*sigh* i hope we get more hints soon

keykingz13

well,hacking is fun if you have ar then you could either boosting cheats or fun hacking cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back