• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Account Error?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, I feel something strange is going on. First, I have reached 1,000 posts, yet it doesn't say I am a Premium Member. I don't know if they changed the qualification or if there is something wrong. Secondly, I have sent two PMs to two different people, yet I have gotten no response. I doubt they are both ignoring me, so either they have not been recieving my PMs or I haven't been able to recieve their replies.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Edit: It seems my premium membership was fixed, but I may still have a problem with PMs.

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Yeah, it takes a little while for the premium member thing to kick into action. Glad it worked all right for you. Can't say much about the PM issue. Maybe they aren't ignoring you but are busy doing something and have yet to see that they have a new PM. They may not have the little feature in which a popup comes and shows them that they have a PM and haven't noticed. There could be a number of reasons.. can't really say for sure right now.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
No, I just found out it was delaying in sending messages. I sent one friend a PM and he got it 5 hours later... I guess the forum was just lagging. Its still kind of happening though.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
PM's lagging.. never thought of that. I see I see. You can always try the old method of logging out and logging back in. It solves all the little problems I have sometimes. Hope you get things back to the norm.. and have fun with all the premium member abilities =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back