• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Roxas And Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
We first see Twilight Town in COM, right? The memory was from Roxas since it was said that the memory came from the other side of Sora's heart. The thing is, this was during COM, so how could Roxas be in Twilight Town or even know about it? He was in the Organization still. He wasn't in Twilight Town (The copy, anyway) until after his encounter with Riku, which was after COM. So how could that memory be in him if he wasn't in Twilight Town?

I put it in this section due to some spoilers.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, who else could it be? I remember the phrase "The other side of Sora's heart" Roxas would fit that desciption the best. And I'm not sure who else would've been in Twilight Town. It seemed that they were trying to keep Roxas a secret for some reason. And there's good reason why they wouldn't want Sora knowing about Roxas and vice versa.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
When Roxas was made, there was plenty of time for him to be recruited. So yes, by the time COM came along he was in the Org. it was called the 13 organization, so there had to be thirteen. What I'm saying is that the time frame is a bit confusing.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
roxas was born/made in twilight town
But the XIII Order are in pursuit. Here in Twilight Town is where Roxas was born
as a Nobody.
This is where Roxas met the XIII Order and became a member.
They will discover this place in time.

-Roxas-

yea but how did he join,is it because of him being kidnapped or he was talking 2 Xenmas?(i was reading the interview)

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
When a person's heart becomes a Heartless the Body and Soul go to another world, a world inbetween light and darkness...Twilight Town

Twilight Town is where all Shells/Nobodies are born, thus Roxas was born in Twilight Town and later on met the Org and joined them

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Here's a little tidbit. The Flash Back (at the very start of the game) with Roxas and Xemnas, never really happened like that. Nomura has stated that it is a dream created by Roxas. It is ment to represent how he doesn't know who he is. Hence why Xenmas asks him if he knows his real name.

DarkSoraStrife

Wait a second if that is the case then how the heck did Vivi and Seifer and all them get to twilight town they dont have gummi ships or anything...
*Is really confused???*

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
but they are in the real twilight town and are natives to twilight town not every one in twilight town is nobodies same with traverse town and any other "in-between world"

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
violent_anger said:
huh, didnt know that, but it makes sense, they are other people who lost their own worlds and made it through the dark corridor, TT is connected to the world taht never was, but is far enough to protect em from most of the nobodies
actually not really it is connected through the dark corridor as is all worlds in-between.........................i think that battle with axel was in the dark corridor.......beast also used the dark corridor in kh1, remember he just appeared in HB(an in-between world)..................riku used it twice to go to HB in kh1 and to go to CO in CoM................sora used it twice to go to traverse town in kh1 and to go to the world that never was in ............................mickey used it twice in traverse town and to get to castle oblivion in CoM..................

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
violent_anger said:
mickey never used it in traverse town, he used it in HB so that he could get to the dark world
My friend has been fighting in the world of darkness for all this time.
I believe that he most likely entered the world of darkness through "Traverse
Town".
ansem said he entered it through traverse town

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
im gonna say that mickey met Diz before he went to the world of darkness.... which means when HB was attacked by Heartless he most likely brought the FF cast with him to Traverse town on a gummi ship... then went to the world of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back