• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Maleficent (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
i still go with that throey she yused kage bushin no jutsu

keymaster

I heard that she is in the game and she is good.
gilgamesh said:
okay, the only way i can see her being good is that she's not really looking out for sora but her own intrests. Like what if she wanted revenge against ansem (fake ansem) for using her? It's one of those, "the enemy of my emeny is my friend" deals. She doesn't give a rat's butt about sora just as long as he kicks his ass. They have a common objective. make Ansem (fake ansem) pay!
source: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=37647

T

The Marauder

She has to be good this time because she knows Sora will beat her ass if she doesn't help him out.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I don't think you take "that" kind of hit for someone if you have no intention of protecting them... I personally think she's just being smart. Mal knows she can't beat Sora and her "villains" (the Org) are only going to be stopped by Sora. If she does die she probably figures she will come back, just like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back