• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Maleficent (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Strangely she's not listed as a boss at all, and then on gamefaqs, this conversation came up

???(rikku): heeey do you know where Leon is?
Sora: I heard he is somewhere in *?????(I don't remember)*
Rikku: thanks
Sora: who are you guys?
Yuna: we have to tell this to our leader!!!
Sora: who is your leader?
Rikku: ummm her name is MAle-mmmmmgh(Paine covers her mouth)
Paine: don't worry. We are disciples of peace
Yuna: wow that sounds so fake
Paine: really?! Fine I"m leaving!(disappears)
Yuna: ah!!! owwww I'm sorry

SO does this mean there's a chance Maleficent could be good or something? Or do I have to play the game to find out for sure.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
She has appeared in trailers, it's been confirmed that she's in the game.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
White Heartless said:
na i don't think maleificent is in this game at all, and i doubt she is good at all because she opens her heart to true darkness in kh1, and in the end sora eliminates her.

Yeh shes in the game. I dont know if you fight her or not but if u look at the promo video 2 youll see her come up multiple times.

Hybrid Keyblade

well this is awkward..so like..are YRP like little spy doo-dads then or what? I was wondering why Yuna bowed to Sora in one of the trailers..the end of the convo between YRP and Sora might be when it happens.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
In one of the trailers maleficent was shown in front of sora. She created a wall of green fire between sora and some nobodies. Either she saved him or . . .

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
ive heard that Rikku,Yuna,and Paine are actually greedy,tricky little double crossing monsters ><

Ansem/Sephy

It was rumoured that she was being used by 'Ansem' again, sooo maybe she dies or sacrifices herself or is killed or somethin' b4 a fight. I can't believe though that with that footage from HB that she's not a fight . . .

Mad Monkey

White Heartless said:
na i don't think maleificent is in this game at all, and i doubt she is good at all because she opens her heart to true darkness in kh1, and in the end sora eliminates her.

It's been confirmed, she's been seen several times in trailers, just because she dies doesn't mean she's dead.

Yoda_Mickey

Well... she doesn't really seem... idk, whole. I mean she died and lost her heart and all that junk. I'm thinking she's just like.. an escence that's bringing back the disney villains of KH1(Like Oogie Boogie and Ursula) or maybe it's not Maleficent at all. Maybe it's her Nobody Lamixetnecf...... Of course I'm joking.

Mad Monkey

I'm sure that Nomura has thought of a slightly logical explanation for why Maleificent is in KH2.

I mean maybe it's like the whole Ansem deal, Xehanort isn't Ansem yet he was the Ansem in KH1, perhaps the Maleificent in KH1 was also a nobody, I mean it's not stupid to think that she lost her heart before KH... is it?

Yoda_Mickey

I suppose not. It's just... I can't see Nomura having something like that done to a Disney OR FF character.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
Mad Monkey said:
It's been confirmed, she's been seen several times in trailers, just because she dies doesn't mean she's dead.

*nods* yup that's true. All good villians never REALLY die. I mean, look @ chuckie~! he's been shot, burned... melted... etc.. and he comes back every frikkin time~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back