• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Joining a Clan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I would like to join a clan. Except I don't much about any of them. So I was hopeing that may be some people would tell me about their clan and their pay and members neede basically the clan's features......So peoples please help me out!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

GeneralDarkFiend

This probably belongs in the clan section of the forum. Anyway a clan is a group of members who help each other. They get salaries, which may vary and some clans have restrictions as to who can join, like the Dark Elites who probably only accept strong members. They can declare "war" against each other as well, and it's not as if some clans are that COUGH popular <<

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
well im in the elites clan and what we do is train for turnoments help eachothe buy equipment watch eachothers backs if we are attack form other clans ect...

if ur intrested in joining the clan contact the leader keyblade416

Awards
Thankies for the help! Anymore?
neoridge, do you think keyblade416 let me and my sister oathkeeper in the clan? Mind asking for me?

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Off Topic: Omg its nice to see you again I don't know if you remember me but I'm that guy that joined Oathkeeper's forum and I was made a mod, and I really liked talking to you and oathkeeper

On Topic: My clan's leader is Kingdom2917, and all the members are guys and I think we should have one cool girl in there. Its pretty late right now and Kingdom is offline but tomorrow when he gets on I'll IM him about you joining. I hope he says yes.

Awards
Sweet! Thanks! Yeah I remeber you! You were the one who flirted with me at that one thread that Red Roses invited me into remeber? So, I'll be chatten with ya.....Thanks again!
You really think I'm cool?....*blush*........j/k ^__^

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
XD lol of course you are really sweet, but I don't do internet dating >.< thats weird, but yeah I'd love to talk with ya and see you around. I'll talk to Kingdom tomorrow so yep ^^.

OpusPocus

My clan is open. Beginning and low level rpg players are the requirements. You get 100 million gill a week. And any Item you desire will be in your inventory.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
OpusPocus said:
My clan is open. Beginning and low level rpg players are the requirements. You get 100 million gill a week. And any Item you desire will be in your inventory.

ahhhH!!1 *tackles opus* Fool she is meh gurl! hehehe XDD she is an excellent clan member for our clan XD she'd be da gurl of the clan =) *hides him in the closet* O.O

OpusPocus

master_riku1 said:
ahhhH!!1 *tackles opus* Fool she is meh gurl! hehehe XDD she is an excellent clan member for our clan XD she'd be da gurl of the clan =) *hides him in the closet* O.O
But how do you know kingdom will let her in? I thought your clan was only for the strongest. Well it's cool if you don't want to join.

Awards
Yeah! Master_riku1 your awsome! I'll (and oathkeeper) will join once we get the ok!
oh and yeah, I don't do online dating either!
Be chaten with ya! *smile smile smile*

Hey opus! Chin up and smile!
Smile and get it over with!
After all, although I might not join your clan, will still be friends! *wink*

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
lol I don't really care if she joins your clan or not hehe XD i was just being over dramatic, but I'm sure he'll let a weak gurl in just cause its our only and first girl. i have to check on that.

Back