• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About BHK's name . . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

I know I can't be the only one who thinks, after all this time of calling him Blonde-Haired Kid, it will be weird to hear whatever BHK's name is. Over in the Stupidest Rumours post (bad place for a source, I know) someone said that they heard his nickname was Skids (I am, in no way, saying this is true) and it made me think: even if we do learn his real name, I find it much easier to react to another title of some sort. What would you think if he went by a nickname or something? Like if he met Sora and said, "Call me Skids" or whatever his name might be. What do you think? If he does have a nickname, what do you think it would be? Why?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
You know what we can do???

It like the craziest thing...bacause we will know his name...

Its called waiting for Kingdom Hearts II....

Its so cool because we will know his name...

It makes it much easier bacause we dont have to guess all of lives.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
who cares what his name is. i just want to play the game and play as the BHK!!! for all i care they can leave his name as Blonde-Haired Kid. it sounds more bad a$$ than Skids. SKids. Hehe Skids. potateo Skids.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Ansem/Sephy said:
I know I can't be the only one who thinks, after all this time of calling him Blonde-Haired Kid, it will be weird to hear whatever BHK's name is. Over in the Stupidest Rumours post (bad place for a source, I know) someone said that they heard his nickname was Skids

That was me who wrote that. I went researching & found that rumor...:D

An-e-ways, who knows if he has a nickname or not. It could be Tyke 4 crying out loud...someday we will find out his name ppl when Kh2 comes out...( or his nickname)

Right now....I dunno:confused: Leave it 2 SE.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
BunnyCupCakes said:
That was me who wrote that. I went researching & found that rumor...:D

An-e-ways, who knows if he has a nickname or not. It could be Tyke 4 crying out loud...someday we will find out his name ppl when Kh2 comes out...( or his nickname)

Right now....I dunno:confused: Leave it 2 SE.

he might not even have a freakin name or a freakin nickname. they just might call him BLONDE-HAIRED KID!!! just wait till the game comes out! and if you can't wait for 4 months & 4 days, just call him Skids!

I love potatoe Skids!!

Aros123

wait how come when kh2 is almost out in japan Nomura still hasn't told us his name yet?

hey what if they actually decide just to name him Bhk that would be funny......NOt anyway I think Tyke and Skids are the stupidest names ever. Actually i have no clue what his name is but i think it willbe better than Tyke or some sh** like that. Personally I can see his name being Ken or Tyson

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i don't care what u call him, just on't call him Skids!!!

i love me some potatoe Skids:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back