• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Aerith...(Fun Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
With Rebirth being only a month away, I feel like this is a good time to bring this up, will she live this time, or is her fate unavoidable? Cause, I'm not gonna lie, the ending of FFVII Remake kind of gave me hope of changing the future, anyway what are your thoughts?

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Honestly, I’m hoping she dies. Not because I don’t like her character (I think she’s sweet as cherry cough syrup), but because it was an iconic moment in jRPG and gaming history. If she and Zack were to live, it kind of feels like taking away something, but it’s hard to put into words exactly what that “something” is.

D

Deleted member 282472

With Rebirth being only a month away, I feel like this is a good time to bring this up, will she live this time, or is her fate unavoidable? Cause, I'm not gonna lie, the ending of FFVII Remake kind of gave me hope of changing the future, anyway what are your thoughts?
The Arbiters of time make more sense in a universe where time travel could change the past. So I think she is still gonna die but her arc in the remake is gonna be choosing to die but enjoying her final days more.

However with Zack coming back, they could have her live instead in a different timeline.

In one of the Advent Children novels, she contemplated making remnants like Sephiroth did with Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo. So I rather she do that instead. Both options are a way for Square to have its cake and eat it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back