• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About a possible proper switch version of the remasters...(Fun Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I have been thinking about this for a while but, if they were to make a proper switch version of the Games,(not counting 0.2 and III because I just don't see those working, especially looking at Arkham knights performance on switch), and they release them physically, hypothetically how would they do it, no doubt it would have to be on separate cartidges, but would they have to have seperate cases, I mean the cases look big enough to hold three cartridges at least, and yes I realise it hasn't been done that way, for instance the Arkham Trilogy, they released it with Asylum being the only one on cartridge, and the other two as downloadable, and I feel like they could have done the three cartridge thing easily, and same with KH, anyway, what are your thoughts?

vaderskywalker

Awards
Probably the same thing they did with the FFX collection; having only the one game on the cartridge itself, with the rest being free DLC.
Actually, I don't know if it happened anywhere else, but the UK got lucky with everything being on cartridge for FFX, while here in the US, we had to deal with that.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
They didn't even bother with physical releases on XBox, not sure why they didn't just digital only on Switch if cart storage was really the only factor.

vaderskywalker

Awards
They didn't even bother with physical releases on XBox, not sure why they didn't just digital only on Switch if cart storage was really the only factor.
And that's the thing, digital stuff can get deleted if your not careful,worst case scenario, you have to rebuy it, best case scenario it's just a redownload for free, where as if you have the items physically, it's just a simple matter of reinstalling the disc/cartridge, (I dread the day we abandon physical for digital entirely), and there was really no reason to do this for the Arkham Trilogy, there's no doubt in my mind that they could have fit three cartidges in one case, seriosly, its an awfully big case for such a little cartridge.

Back