• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abortion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorheart

i belive it is a choice for the pregnant female to make not anyone but her for those of you prolifers out there i belive it is unruly to reject peoples choices this IS "AMERICA" land of choices whether they are bad or good they are choices you have no right to say that a girl cannot decide to abort upon pregnacy and just because the it is life the babie in the pregnant female has no choice do you see the baby voting can it say no to this NO is has no desion making skills it is just a fetus thats all its hardly living and what about the population of america it is rising this very moment we wil be facing over population in 15-20 years we are already in the top five most populated countrys

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
mirrorheart said:
i belive it is a choice for the pregnant female to make not anyone but her for those of you prolifers out there i belive it is unruly to reject peoples choices this IS "AMERICA" land of choices whether they are bad or good they are choices you have no right to say that a girl cannot decide to abort upon pregnacy and just because the it is life the babie in the pregnant female has no choice do you see the baby voting can it say no to this NO is has no desion making skills it is just a fetus thats all its hardly living and what about the population of america it is rising this very moment we wil be facing over population in 15-20 years we are already in the top five most populated countrys
Yeah that's right let's revoke all the laws brcause they're restricting our choices! I should be able to rob a bank or knife someone to death anytime I want to.

Actually the only reason the United States is getting bigger is because of immigration. If nobody came into the country the population would slowly decline until no one lived here.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
omnislasher_VII said:
Well, teens should accept the burdon of a child since they were the ones who ****ed.

Using babies as punishment for them "not knowing any better"? Wow, that's real smart.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I absolutely hate debating on abortion.

Killing is bad. The fetus is alive. Don't kill it. God says thou shalt not kill.

But its the woman's body. She shouldn't have to ruin her life for this thing.

But it was her disicion to have sex in the first place.

Why should a young girl ruin the rest of her life for one bad mistake? And what about rape?

(Extremist) Even if she is raped she should keep the baby. Its still MURDER!

Something I want to ask those of you who think abortion is wrong except for rape. Why? Why is it wrong except for rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back