• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Valid Reason

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Hello there,

Okay. Its been awhile since I've written a KH theory so here goes.

Einon

If pic doesn't show.
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/Einon/?action=view&current=cm4.jpg

While many people are already claiming this guy on the left to be Xehanort, I will claim the same thing, but with what might be considered proof. But keep in mind, this is only a theory.

No doubt, many of you have realized that this dude has the same type of outfit as Riku when he goes into dark mode. Thus, this fact brings me to my theory of this guy being Xehanort. The fact that he dawns the same duds as Dark Riku means something I think. Not necessarily a connection to Riku, but a clear reason to be mistooken for.

In CoM, they mistook Riku for Teh Superior because of how he wore his Darkness. While Xemans is not exactly Xehanort, I don't think it makes that much of a difference. Xehanort apparent only knew hatred and rage, thus being more attracted to the Darkness.

I think thats good enough to assume that this person is Xehanort, no? Your thoughts please?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually I've come up of a theory on who these two are but there are few questions to this.

1. Xehanort's name
2. The Lost Two
3. The Memory Of Xehanort

Xehanort's name has a meaning but once the 'X' is removed and scramble it. Two meanings was found, 'No Heart' and 'Another'. Second, the lost two could be referring to DHK and the Old Man, as seen in the picture you had and the commercial, of course. Also, Xehanort had similarities to these two which are their clothes, one is Xehanort's Heartless attire while the other is Riku's D Mode/Possessed Riku attire. I've been observing and somehow come up that possibly Xehanort's life came from a separation of two beings....which is the lost two, DHK ('No Heart') and the Old Man ('Another') and possibly Xehanort was born by a combination of these two after an event caused possibly in the past to create a perfect being that capable in wielding the keyblade and find the door to darkness also known as Kingdom Hearts. Because the fact that Xehanort knows nothing about his past or did he even had a past was because of this and was found by Ansem The Wise, who took him in and take care of him. But one question remains.....how did Xehanort remember his name or did he call himself that?

Last edited:

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Let's face it. Xehanorts varying versions will always be the main villain of KH. KH1 we had his heartless. KH2 we had his nobody. See a pattern emerging? The main villian of KH3 will logically be Xehanort's something.
Just what I've been thinking anyway.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well. Maybe Xehanort did not just want the power of Kingdom Hearts for evil, if he is the guy on the left, then at some point after the fight with the knights, he will have his face uncovered, and helps one of the knights, the guy we see carrying someone and looks up at Kingdom Hearts. He may try to get it's power to revive the knight, that could explain why it may be a knight in the FM+ trailer in the basement. Xemnas may have keept the knight down there untill he is able to get enough power from Kingdom Hearts to cure him/her or something. Maybe Xehanort isn't all bad, maybe the Keyblade Masters are the real badguys, maybe all we've done, maybe it was all for nothing. Maybe we only stopped Xehanort from helping a friend. Sounds like Star Wars. He do bad things to help a person he care for and in the end he will be redemed.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Maybe its someone who thinks he is the real Xehanort but, has a whole another story to him?!! xDD

But seriously folks.

That is not Xehanort.

This is Xehanort: (NORMAL VERSION)
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/b/b7/Ansem.png

Thats before his heartless and nobody.

Normal: (Little earlier before Kingdom Hearts 1.)
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/3198/ansempc2.png

Heartless: (Kingdom Hearts 1)
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/2519/kingdomheartsansemdo1.jpg

Nobody: (Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM, Kingdom Hearts II)
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/1117/xemnashighresouv6.png

As for DAK(Dark Armor Knight) me don't know. :p

One things for sure, something about Xehanort still exists and it has something to due with Kingdom Hearts III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back