• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A thought on the new blades in 358

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captzakksparrow

what if you get a new one, for each member you help out, instead of world, i meen they did say roxas doesnt interact with dsney people the same sora does, so maybe wind maker is frm xaldin, you can get bond of flame from axel, and something from the rest (I would wana see marluxia's) yes or no?

A

Audo

That seems likely. Though, I doubt you will get the Bond of Flames from Axel.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
what if you get a new one, for each member you help out, instead of world, i meen they did say roxas doesnt interact with dsney people the same sora does, so maybe wind maker is frm xaldin, you can get bond of flame from axel, and something from the rest (I would wana see marluxia's) yes or no?

Well i guess that would be good. But i dont want roxas getting the same keyblades sora has.

A

Audo

No. You clearly won't. Odds are the only keyblades you will have that are the same are the KK, the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But windmaker doesn't really look like xaldin's lances tbh :$
It's called the "wind gear", not the "Xaldin's Lace Gear".
Im saying i dont want roxas having the same exact keyblades as sora. Sora doesnt have Wind Maker which is good.
But the person i was quoting said roxas will probably get bond of flames. Which sora has....
Out of the all of Sora's Keyblades, I see Oathkeeper, Oblivion, KK, and BoF to be the only ones he would (possibly) get.

anti-form137

I wouldn't mind getting Bond of Flame again. I don't think that SE wants to take the time to make a new Axel Keyblade. But what would a Xemnas Keyblade look like?

A

Audo

It doesnt take THAT long to create a new keyblade. You guys act like it would be such a trying endeavour. >.>

captzakksparrow

i jsut suggested bond of flame, because it would make sense since it was from axel, and i guessed maybe wind maker was from xaldin, cuz look at the color of the blade, and xaldin is liek a wind element right?

Joe_Keybladerz

Odds are the only keyblades you will have that are the same are the KK, the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion.
Its true, the oathkeeper and the oblivion are always in the KH games, no matter what part of the series it is. Other than that, I think the keychains are going to be different for this game. Just like how the keyschains in KH2 are different from the keychains in KH1. If what I and others say is true, than I just answered my own question that I made not to long ago: There will be new keychains other than the Wind Maker.

captzakksparrow

we know there will be others, that's liek a no duh, but how will we get them, I say it's from other org memebers

Last edited:

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
There's some scan pics we missed. They have different members with their own varying weapons (Demyx: a Marluxia-looking weapon and a Larxene-looking weapon). The members will probably have interchangeable customization points in their weapons. Wonder what Xemnas's different weapons will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back