• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Town

Just an idea, but I do have grounds for it. Let me post part of the infamous Nomura interview and then state my theory.

Q: Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans.

A: Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

1: Why would Nomura refer to Zexion's weapon as "a spoiler" unless it will play a part in a future KH game?

2: Remember the quote from Xigbar where he says soemthing like: "You're not half the hero the others were." ?

3: The Theory: Using these bits of info, I wonder if Zexion could be one of the previous keyblade weilders alluded to by the Xigbar quote. That could mean Zexion could play soem part in KHIII, and that explains why Nomura thought that revealing Zexion's weapon would be such a spoiler. Zexion could be a fallen keyblade weilder, perhaps one of the ones who brought chaos to the worlds, or the nobody of a good one. This would also fit in with Orginization XIII having been the Nobodies of strong-hearted people (like keyblade bearers).

Just a thought. Let me know what you think, but no flaming please. Its just an idea.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
no. nobodies except roxas cannot wield a keyblade. HOWEVER. because roxas's true person was a keybearer that means that if zexion's true self Ienzo was a keybearer that means that zexion's weapon could be a keyblade. but zexion himself will probably not have much to do with the next game only other than he is Ienzo's nobody. what would be more likeky if ienzo wields a keyblade is that he will have to do with the game.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
once again just because he said it was a spoiler doesnt mean its automatically a keyblade....................on a side note zexion would never be a "good keybearer", he was completely evil from the start before he became a nobody, he manipulated ansem into creating, etc.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
once again just because he said it was a spoiler doesnt mean its automatically a keyblade....................on a side note zexion would never be a "good keybearer", he was completely evil from the start before he became a nobody, he manipulated ansem into creating, etc.

true. zexion was bad from the begining. he was the one who tricked ansem into building the underground lab.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Two things I would like to point out:

Nomura says 'he DIED without revealing his weapon'. Zexion is dead

Nomura says he MIGHT (If he was planning on making a game, why would he say 'might'?), have a CHANCE ('chance'? As in, someone is going to 'allow' him to? Or if he has enough time, he may consider showing it?) to REVEAL (Reveal? Using the word 'reveal', one would assume that means we haven't seen it before), in the NEAR FUTURE (Last I checked, 3-4 years till a next game isn't the 'near future')

My conclusion: Zexion is dead, his weapon was definately not a keyblade (Don't make me whip out my many posts explaining why I beleive this), and his revealing of his weapon will (possibly) just be some concept art, and revealed at some convention (Square-Enix party, Tokyo Game Show, Jump Festa)

Twilight Town

Okay, but my point was that Ienzo could have been one of the past evil keyblade bearers bringing destruction to the worlds which is one explanation for why Nomura didn't wish to reveal Zexion's weapon yet. I mean if Zexion were just any other Organization member, why would it matter? Ienzo/Zexion or some revaltion about him must be planned for teh next game. I mean, if Nomura was really done with him, why would it matter if tehy showed his wepaon on his grave unless it played some major part or was a huge spoiler?

Again, its just an idea, and we can't be sure EITHER way until KHIII is out.

Beakman's World

Why would they need Sora and Roxas if Zexion had a keyblade?

Even if he was a past keyblade wielder, why would they show it on his grave he obviously doesn't weild it anymore.

It's probably a weapon that would reveal him to be the nobody of a FF character.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Beakman's World said:
Why would they need Sora and Roxas if Zexion had a keyblade?

Even if he was a past keyblade wielder, why would they show it on his grave he obviously doesn't weild it anymore.

It's probably a weapon that would reveal him to be the nobody of a FF character.

HE CAN'T BE THE NOBODY OF A FF CHARACTER!

They are for SIDE STORIES ONLY. Nomura has stated this. The only ones he involved are Leon and company. They join in the story here and there just to keep fans happy. This is more a Disney game. FF won't be involved that much.

They'd need Roxas and Sora because the Org. killed Zexion, possibly(I haven't taken sides on the dead or alive debate), because he betrayed them. I don't support that Ienzo was a keyblade bearer, but you're off on this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Beakman's World

I would concider all of DiZ's apprentices side characters. Remeber nobodies don't look exactly like their originals. I doubt in any further game that we'd be interacting with them so flashbacks of them may very well be filled with FF's.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
TheMuffinMan said:
Two things I would like to point out:

Nomura says 'he DIED without revealing his weapon'. Zexion is dead

Nomura says he MIGHT (If he was planning on making a game, why would he say 'might'?), have a CHANCE ('chance'? As in, someone is going to 'allow' him to? Or if he has enough time, he may consider showing it?) to REVEAL (Reveal? Using the word 'reveal', one would assume that means we haven't seen it before), in the NEAR FUTURE (Last I checked, 3-4 years till a next game isn't the 'near future')

My conclusion: Zexion is dead, his weapon was definately not a keyblade (Don't make me whip out my many posts explaining why I beleive this), and his revealing of his weapon will (possibly) just be some concept art, and revealed at some convention (Square-Enix party, Tokyo Game Show, Jump Festa)

i agree with you muffin man. zexion is dead and his weapon is definatly not a keyblade. what i said earliar was merely that that would be the only way that zexion's weapon could have been a keyblade although its not.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Beakman's World said:
I would concider all of DiZ's apprentices side characters. Remeber nobodies don't look exactly like their originals. I doubt in any further game that we'd be interacting with them so flashbacks of them may very well be filled with FF's.

Their "somebodies" will be new characters if they show up. FF characters are as I stated side story characters only. Nomura doesn't want them heavily involved in the story.

EDIT: They don't look exactly like their originals, but they bear incredible resemblances. Name one FF character who looks like Zexion because I can't think of one. Even if you do name one, the same fact that FF characters are for side stories holds true.

SH_Brat

Zexion is just a nobody of one of Ansem's apperentices. besides if Ienzo was a bearer that would mean... No there is too much evidence that he can't be. If he was one that would mean Ansem the Wise knew the whole time what the darkness could bring. He didn't however, so no Ienzo wieling a blade is rather unbelievable. Then again, if you look at all the suprises that Nomura has droped in our laps, I wouldn't be suprised.

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
He might be, cause of the keyblades in the Secret movie and cause it hasent been proven right or wrong, but keyblades might be able to be used for darkness. But, also maybe the org isnt dark. Remember, Vexen said we and the org have much in common with Riku. That means they are all twilight. Mindshattering isn't it? And those shoes are similar to Soras, but thats probably just a coincidence And His hair is too good to not be a major character

Last edited:

Twilight Town

I'm saying people used to think Sora and Kairi "couldn't possibly" have any connection to Namine and Roxas, and I always thought, as did many people that the had to be the nobodies of Sora and Kairi.

My point is, don't be too sure of anything until the next game comes out.

xiruk_roxas

dont read this unless u have seen the kh2 ending.

maybe he is one of the knights probably the one who grabed mickeys keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back