• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Theory On Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade22

Have you ever wondered about the one knight that looked like xeahort? well to be honest I'm pretty sure that it is him because in kh2 fm (for those who have it ) when xemnas goes down to the secret lab, he said's to aqua amor"its been a long time, friend". so at that time im thinking that xemnas' actuall body must had been in the fight with the old guy that can kick ass!! (LOL) it makes perfect sense.

Heres the video of xemnas walking down to the basement (or lab) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Scene - HB / TWTNW scenes

Phalinx

Nevermind, you're right, it looks kinda like Aqua's armor.

You also forgot to post the video of where Zexion and someone else are talking about how Xemnas always goes into the room of sleep to talk to that friend. Here it is: KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos - Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix: Cutscenes (English Subtitles)

Xemnas.01 got it before me, so nevermind.

Also, Xigbar talks about how after the Keyblade War, a man appeared who lost all of his memories. If you remember Ansem's original reports, he talks about taking in a man named Xehanort, who had no memories.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

^ its definitaly Aqua's armour. You even see her keyblade. Pause the video and stare at it because Im too lazy to pull up a pic myself.

And yes, only Xigbar stresses the word "friend". Not Xemnas. Perhaps maybe because that Xigbar thinks Xemnas is a little off and is referring to his "friend" in a way a parent would call they're child's imaginary friend. I mean, Xigbar says theres no one in there and he's talking to himself. I would think that Xigbar may think Xemmy-kins is a lil coo-coo.

Besides all that, look at the way Xemnas talks. Very. Slow. So he stresses every word. XD Also, Xemnas doesnt seem like the type to keep an enimies' armour and just talk to it. If he really hated it, he would be abusing it or something. But no, he is just talking to it. Probably trying to get his memories back on what it is in the first place.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
the orignal Ansem reports were wrote by Xenahort

AtW's reports are the secert Ansem reports

and it Aqua's armor because itsto small to be Vens and Terra is awake because he fights Sora donald and goofy and offers to engrave his hatred for Xenahort into Sora's heart

Salux

oh actually if you look at it ven is smaller than Aqua...

anyway. no i dont think its him of course there is the hair factor.
its a big one around here, it may be an alter ego. but i don think so.(my opinion)

but i agree with V.A.T.13
its obviously aqua.
like she said look at the keyblade

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I doubt it. Xemnas is technically Xehanort. Terra despises Xehanort. Why would he hate himself?

And I doubt Aqua would be befriend her companion's enemy. Xemnas is probably being sarcastic. You know how he is.

Eternamente926

I personally believe that Terra somehow became Xehanort. I think the bald man from the secret ending was Xehanort's latest form, and he decided to inhabit Terra's body for whatever reason and in whatever way. I've heard that once you defeat the Knight in Final Mix (Terra, that is), Jiminy's Journal classifies him as "Lingering Spirit." You fought the spirit of Terra, which lives on despite his body being elsewhere... his body having become Xehanort, and then being cast away to become Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas.

The Lingering Spirit hates Xehanort for taking over him, and I believe he wishes to engrave that fact into Sora because of another theory of mine. I believe in some way, shape, or form, Sora is a rebirth or reincarnation of Ven. Or, perhaps Roxas is actually Ven and Sora held Roxas/Ven within him.

Of course, these are just theories of mine... others do share them, and I'd post a whole big thing about it but my theory is pretty much scattered across the forums already =p

pgerv12

i agree 100% Terra must want revenge for xehanort doing something to his body

[√]Genuflect
Who knows??
If he was a lingering spirit,he wanted revenge?On who?Xehanort.
He could have been killed in that battle.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If the battle in the video happened in the past, what is Terra doing in the present?
I quite agree with eternamente926 and with V.A.T.13

V

V.A.T.13

Well, we dont know if Terra IS in the present or not. Sora goes through a portal to fight him, remember? Since its in the same room as the door to timeless river, maybe nomura is slightly hinting that this is a portal to the past?

xXDemyxFanGirlXx

Website
youtube.com
Well, we dont know if Terra IS in the present or not. Sora goes through a portal to fight him, remember? Since its in the same room as the door to timeless river, maybe nomura is slightly hinting that this is a portal to the past?

*nodnod* I agree.

Okay say Xemnas is the baldy. Why would he keep the armor? o.o Is he just so misunderstood by everyone else that he wants to talk to inaminate (sp?) objects? Ooooor...maybe there is life in the armor! xD I dunno. Just rambling on here. :mellow:

V

V.A.T.13

I dont think Xemnas is badly. I think Xemnas is Terra, and baldy is Ansem(heartless), and both are Xehanort.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I doubt Xemnas is Terra. And well, for those of you wondering what Terra was doing in the present, DO keep in mind that just because the events happened in the past doesn't mean Terra couldn't have lived on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back