• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory on Kairi's weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, I was waiting for my chocolate chip cookies to be done, when an amazing thought occured to me in my head! =O

Anyway, remember when Riku/Xehanort made that keyblade in KH1 from the princess' hearts? Well, what if Riku, who has taken Xehanort's form, remembered the process of making it, and replicated to some extent to get Kairi's keyblade. :/ I mean, he DID give it to her practically out of thin air.

I think he may have made a keyblade to be suited for her, or he may have used a part of Kairi to make it (Probably all he had to do was be near her, not take out some piece of her heart).

Meh, just a thought. I'd like to hear what other people think about it. It's something that's now stuck in my head. :/

skilled keyblada

thats actually quite interesting, im not sure i could say its near 90% chance of being correct but that could be true, like a keyblade just cant come out of nowhere.

Raynax

I thought he just conjured 2 and gave one to Kairi, I mean Roxas did that when he was fighting Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back