• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory of an Outsider...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semaj

I have made a book of all the KH info i can get (and its still growing). Anyhow, with this book, i had a friend read it, and he rarely ever plays computer games, let alone KH, but after reading it he said it was in fact quiet a deep story.
But now to the real point.
After reading all 13 Ansem Reports he said that it relates back to Occams Razor.
Occams Razor is a theory that 'Nothing should be presumed to exist, unless absolutely necessary'.

Now a reminder of Report 13, Ansem mentions that there are three parts to a person, heart, soul and body, and he questions what happens to the body and soul after the heart is gone. 'The non-existant ones'.

what do you lot all think of this relationship?

[i am sure there was more to this, but my mind has started to wonder....but when i remember you'll know...]

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Uhh. I don't have time to ansewr this, because my ansewr would be too long and complicated, and I'm not in that mood today. But short form, that's kinda a good connection...to bad someone already made the same connection a while back

JakeBlade

That's pretty interesting. It might be a connection, it might not. You've got me thinking now.^^

chosen destiny

i think when the heart leaves the body the body will be nothing more than a hollow shell.

when the mind leaves the body onces again the body is nothing more than a hollow shell.

thats all i can think of. ill post more when i think of it, lol. this is very hard to think about you know, lol.^_^

Cloudisawesum1

When the heart leaves the body.....the body becomes a Heartless.When the soul leaves the body.....it becomes 1 of these"nonexistant 1s"u speak of,so i think there is a connection

Semaj

from my understanding of heartless and nobodies it works like this:

a person loses their heart, this heart becomes a heartless. The body and soul thus remain together and must also be something, Nobodies. This is where Occam's Razor theory comes in.
Ansem was capable of creating his own heartless, and thus also Nobodies, but they would vanish before he knew that it was something else. After ascending to a heartless as Ansem did, he found that the body and sould must also continue, but somewhere else. This applies to The theory as he did not acknowledge their existance until it was absolutely necessary.

So overall, Ansem, who became a Heartless believed the body and soul were destroyed up until he became one of them, and then he realised the body and soul must exist, Occlam's Razor.

I can further explain Occlam's Razor for you at another time, as my friend who told me of it has just left overseas for a camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back