• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a terra theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fl00fydragon

I happenad to bump on this pic
blehmehdz5.jpg

and also on a translated vid that the old man known as master xahnort is asking terra to give into the darkness and that he was awaiting him just like ansem said to riku in kh com in order to posses him also in kh 2fm xemnas adresses a sleeping armored person as an old friend and the keyblade next to it was aquas xmm talking about symbiots

muy guess is that terra IS either xahnort /ansem /xemnas after beig poseesed by master xahnort when he gave into the darkness as seen in the secret ending of kh2fm so muy guess is that xahnort is a immortal being whitch lives on by posessing people and seeks the power to conquer the world

or terra was corrupted and took on the name xahnort from the old guy to use his research and did the same whith ansem manipulatin him because he could not study the darkness alone an needed funds and ansem the wise was the sage of hollow bastion rich and knouledgeable the perfect partner for research:confused:

KingSora1995

I sort of agree that terra is Xehenort.(ansem the wises appertice) they DO look similar, and at the end of the secret endingl terras eyes go from blue to that orange color. maybe Terra was the one that Ansem found

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
We get the point, the theory is old.
I sort of agree that terra is Xehenort.(ansem the wises appertice) they DO look similar, and at the end of the trialel terras eyes go from blue to that orange color. maybe Terra was the one that Ansem found.
Except Xehanort's eyes are brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back