• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a tale of souls and swords eternally retold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
trascending history and the world, a tale of souls and swords eternallt retold

they call it a sword of great power
they call it a magical sword imbued with a powerful mystical force
they call it the sword of a warrior, the saviour of a nation...countless rumors surround soul edge. in truth it is an evl sword that devours man's souls

rules:
no gomodding or power playing
no killing other characters without said rper's permission
romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13
custom characters from soul calibur 3 or official characters are allowed, except ones mentioned below
put "Night Terror" in your first post to be allowed to join
maximum of two characters allowed to be, if you do be two characters, both can't be official, one of them has to be a custom/original of yours

official characters not allowed to be:

Zasalamel/Abyss
Nightmare
Siegfried
Night Terror

Weapons not allowed to have:
Soul Edge
Soul Calibur
[duh]

template:
name:
appearance:
weapon: [and discipline IF youve played soul calibur 3 and know what i mean by that]
personality/bio: [why you're after soul edge or soul calibur should defintly be put into your bio]

i shall put my two characters aftersome people join, now the reason those official characters no one can have, is because they are important to the storyline, so therefore, only i can control them, as well as my own characters, otherwise the storyline can not go on for this rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back