• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Rose for a Rose- To this FR Fellow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faint_Remnant

Oh sorry I mistook you other statement as something else.

Also I'm a bit baffled at your tactic. How would you contacting my attack with lightning serve for the better of you? Sorry if this seems stupid.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
No its not. o.0 Everyone feels that way, I was baffled when we had a big blow out and someone ripped the timespace and killed all of us..Now that it is baffling. >_>

Mkay so this it, Pure Energy is pure correct? So un pure it. All I did was take a small lightning at it coming towards me and absorbed, since Lightning made it un-pure Im able to charge myself with it. And then use it aginst you, but I was to lazy last night and to PO from my Mum. So..Thar yah go.

2. I'll give you once chance to fix that post. Your barrier defends against elements, my attack, is pure energy. Not really considered an element >.>

You should have just kept it the way I was. -smirks-

F

Faint_Remnant

Such atrophy.

The invisible material was left into remains. It's divine pulse charged with that of a small electric discharge. Apparently this had countered the effect that Courage's energy had given. He watched in disdain as his attack had mutated into something that become coherent with her body. She turned gleeful as it seemed to tickle her. Letting out a small giggle, he only smiled as he realized that the Queen had a few more tricks up her sleeve that he anticipated.

"Anticipation is key,
so be weary,
the next move you construct,
may become disrupted."

His blade formed into two identical blades. With his katana's ability to mutate and shape into will, he would be given advantage. The mimic of his blade began to dome overtop of her. It shuttered the rest of the environment from her sight. It was as if she was imprisoned, caged like an animal. He began to sense a fear arise. The unknowing had that element of surprise on most. The metal sheathed a thicker side to it, and closed out any edge of escape. He began his tactic.

Small spikes began to arrange from each side, multiplying in size. Within seconds they would thicken and reach a length, long enough to pierce her flesh. Such delicacy the skin provided, but such harm it would do to have such a substance tear through it. Prepearing for the worst of what she could scheme. He took the original copy and closed his eyes. Sight was a powerful thing. He looked foward, and only awaited.

Last edited:

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
"Anticipation is key,
so be weary,
the next move you construct,
may become disrupted."

Lightning had to laugh softly, a small chuckle. She laughed as she watched him, thinking he was up to something she acted. Smiling she closed her eyes enjoying the small little white Rose coming. She would be trapped, but she had ways. Sighing she smiled as the small white rose began to grow bigger around her, the small light of it coming from with in. Its Petals began to grow even more as it seemed to eat her, thought she wasn't truly gone.

Sighing she thought of a plan while she was inside, lettings the plants small leaves touch her small cuts. She smiled as the plant began to move. Knowing she was being thrown out she sighed and stood a little. She smiled as the light began to break through, but something she was shifting, like it was restless, closing her eyes. She let the plant do it for her. She found her self teleported from behind the man.

Strange, looking down she watched as the plant was trapped. But it began to rumble, at least she was safe and clean of cuts and what have you. Snapping her fingers small petals began to move around the man, dancing and playing with him and enjoying the sun light. But something was more deadly upon them. Petals were sharp as a butcher knife. Not only that wonderful sharp thorns was upon him too, it seemed harmless but rightly used deadly as knifes against your skin.

Moving her arm slightly and moving swiftly she pointed straight towards the man in the mist of the black and white storm. Each thing sharp and deadly as the first it went straight for the mans neck, each little slices would be a wonderful mix of blood. Wonderful, Red. Blood.

Occ: Tis Shit. >_>

F

Faint_Remnant

Glamor.

A white flower appeared from behind the man, as the Queen was sprouted out, in an adorable appearance. As if she just woke up. Laughing that my attack didn't seem to do much, I only took the time, to go on the defensive. She seemed to be in sync with this flower, linked at mind, a partner in crime. But I would have to end that fairly soon. Just then petals dispatched from the head of the plant. The encircled me with a fanatic attempt of harm.

"I find it deeply hilarious that you think your silly attacks will even scratch me. Is this all you can manage?"

They danced a dance of death, as the pointed towards my neck. I found it strange, that she seemed to have a lust for flowers and blood. What an abnormal human. Either way, a similar technique was processed. A large aura of invisible energy scrambled amongst my body, and in command, it released, contacting the flowers. Simply, the flew elsewhere, a place he didn't care for. The were in fact, just petals. I chuckled as this women seemed to be full of herself.

The Queen was that of a familar pattern. Teleport, to defend, and use petty attacks as an offensive. Sooner or later she would have to "switch" things up a bit. As the dome of metal still stood tall, I released the pressure that was given in the first place. Swaying my hands in awkwards gestures, the metal transformed into small spinning discs. Each given the same sharpness, that the petals were found with. With complete control over this material, I pressed each foward. The discs were manipulated to follow her movements and he would make sure that would go through as planned.

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Lightning watched from behind, she smirked as she did. He was sarcastic. Her brother and him would have a gay ol' time together. She laughed.

"I find it deeply hilarious that you think your silly attacks will even scratch me. Is this all you can manage?"

"I apoligze! If I thought it would not work I would have not bother! I guess I must be annoying you to the depths." She smirked as she closed her eyes. Tokyo would need water in order to survive, any such city was around water. She wanted to do something but wasn't sure how it would. She watched as her attack failed.

Good Nicely done!

Plan was already working. Moving Silently to a top of a building. She was able to watch him. Smiling she looked around at the view, Ah ha. And there it was the little hole. Smiling she closed her eyes and very softly murmured a few quick words. She didn't honestly need to make water from her, no. She would only need the swere line. She watched as the little plates around street began to tremble. Watching her eyes never leaving it she moved slightly, her hands at the ready. Water shot out quickly drenching the man.

Before another move, she used that energy to herself jumping alittle she shout her hands up.

"Lighting!" she whispered.

Three single bolts would go around him, the street now soaked, and of course anywhere else to charge. Moving again she took out her gunblade. Disasblying it she watched as all ten blades came. Sharp and pointy as the last. Moving her hands she let them flow her arm stretched right infront of the man right for him. If the Lightning didnt kill him then this would.

Lightning was faster then speed or sound. Best of all; she knew this.

"Hello Little boys, Little toys."

F

Faint_Remnant

Hey im really sorry about the delay. I really don't have alot of time anymore, so you mind if we postpone this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back