• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A REALLY small theory about BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
After reading some theories around about BBS, I realized something.

Did MX chase Keyblades instead of people's hearts? Well since there were neither Heartless nor Nobodies in BBS, there is no sense in chasing people's hearts. Maybe MX was trying to make an artificial Keyblade that could unlock and control the Heart of the worlds by joinining all Keyblades that he could find.

And I also think that much more people had Keyblade besides VAT and those 3 may be the last remaining Keyblade weilders.
This also may explain the Sunset Horizons. It could be like a Graveyard in memory of the fallen keyblade weilders. ( Xiggy said that people with Keyblades STARTED to appear and fought great BATTLE*S* - plural- and as far as we know in KHFM+2 it was only one.)~

If someone as already written this, please, mods close this.

Twilight kingdom

That could be true but, if those were the last Keyblade weilders how do you explain Sora and Riku? Godd theory though.

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
That could be true but, if those were the last Keyblade weilders how do you explain Sora and Riku? Godd theory though.

Sora and Riku appeared after VAT. That can explain why Terra said "You're not the one I chose". Maybe he needed someone to continue the keyblade lineage. Maybe because Xehanort is DS or MX or MX+DS. MEh, but that's a whole other theory. :D

M

micXey7

sora and riku got the keyblade because terra the older knight gave it to them. in one image u can see him watching the two.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think that theory was good:) It makes sense. And maybe Terra knew that he wouldn't make his mission totally complete and then he had to choose one that could walk in his footsteps in the future. So VAT and MX and DS wa the last keybladers back then, but when Sora got the keyblade a new keyblade era started.

Thats just my thoughts, it could be complitely wrong:p

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
After reading some theories around about BBS, I realized something.

Did MX chase Keyblades instead of people's hearts? Well since there were neither Heartless nor Nobodies in BBS, there is no sense in chasing people's hearts. Maybe MX was trying to make an artificial Keyblade that could unlock and control the Heart of the worlds by joinining all Keyblades that he could find.

While there may not be heartless, Nomura said that we can think of these new enemies as some kind of ancestor of the heartless, so they may relate to the heart somehow. And that aside, he may not care about turning them into heartless or those enemies or whatever. We know Kingdom Hearts is fueled by hearts (or at least Xemnas' was, we don't know if MX's works differently or not) so maybe he was taking people's hearts himself. If these new enemies are some kind of heartless ancestor, maybe MX created them somehow to take hearts from other people or something along those lines.

And I also think that much more people had Keyblade besides VAT and those 3 may be the last remaining Keyblade weilders.
This also may explain the Sunset Horizons. It could be like a Graveyard in memory of the fallen keyblade weilders. ( Xiggy said that people with Keyblades STARTED to appear and fought great BATTLE*S* - plural- and as far as we know in KHFM+2 it was only one.)~

If someone as already written this, please, mods close this.

I also think that there were far more keybladers before VAT, MX, Mickey, and the DS because Nomura himself said that there isn't just one keyblader from each world, there are multiple people whose hearts are qualified enough for keyblades to choose them, so that part I agree with. But as for VAT being the last keybladers, I dunno about that. Their keyblades are the only ones we've seen so far without chains. And while their keyblades have a little loop for a chain to fit on, we're not sure why they don't have em, though I still stand by my "apprentices receive chains upon completing some kind of training" theory.

But with there being that many keybladers, obviously some of them had to be good, and walked the path of light, while some must have walked the path of darkness and were more MX's kind of people. I think rather than being the LAST keybladers, that they're the strongest of the ones that were around, which may have been a lot. We already know MX and the DS are strong, and we haven't really seen the full extent of VAT's power but I expect they're pretty beastly too. =P Thats just my take on it. It is a pretty good thought though.

Keyblademastar

Nice theory but like others have said I don't they were the last keybladers maybe they were just the only ones willing to fight. OR maybe (and this completely different what most people believe) the MX is VAT master and this is their test to becoming Keyblade Masters. (Just a thought).

jamixen

i agree with xirsch that there were many more keybladers than VAT... since there are so many, maybe more than one keyblade war happened and the one with VAT and the MS was the last one before sora... (a very crazy, unrelated thought) [peace!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back